General Chat (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are there any other visual artists here?

Any illustrators, painters, etc? I haven't been able to find a doodler's group. Perhaps they're still wandering around after the mysterious…

Started by J [N] N

5 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by J [N] N

Birthday wish

Greetings all. Let me jump right to it. I need a little assistance. I would like to get my wife a professional photo shoot,steampunk style.…

Started by Paul Dion

5 Mar 19, 2018
Reply by Paul Dion

Steam Powered Machine list...

    I'm trying to think up a list of steam powered machines that people find interesting, impressive, or fun, to see.   There's a reason, b…

Started by P. Aloysius Regnad

8 Jan 11, 2018
Reply by Captain

Why did you choose to be a Lord, Lady, Countess, Captain, etc?

Innocent question here that just came to mind while I was updating my profile and it was one I think most contemplate when they first come…

Started by Lady Rayna Keller

18 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by Ace

The steampunk empire.

Hello. Does anyone know how to contact this site's administrator? (The Steampunk Empire) I have been trying to join, but keep getting "Your…

Started by Edward louis Kline

22 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Captain

Overly spiffy hurty things, or Why are so many Steampunk firearms so steampimped ?

I am just curious about what people think when adding ten pounds of brass to an already functional fire arm .Not every steampunk weapon i…

Started by Captain Lachlan Bellraven

16 Jul 10, 2017
Reply by Captain

Weapons at conventions....what are your experiences?

So my daughter has bought one of those Nerf Rebel crossbows they have on the market and wishes to design a Steampunk superhero around it.…

6 Jun 6, 2017
Reply by Captain

What is needed to start a basic Steampunk outfit/costume?

I was recently asked this by a few parents during Halloween this year at the school I teach and to tell you the truth I found it hard to an…

4 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Rev. Demetrius Hunt

AMA: THE OFFICIAL "The Scarlet Derby Says" Thread

Hello folks, By now you're all aware of my official YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/thescarletderby I'm always looking out for co…

Started by The Scarlet Derby

0 Jan 16, 2017

The Scarlet Derby & Midnight Jay Volume 2 NOW AVAILABLE + FREE BOOK PROMO!

Hello friends! Just letting everyone on Welcome to Steampunk know that my second collection of short stories starring The Scarlet Derby and…

Started by The Scarlet Derby

0 Dec 17, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station