Rev. Demetrius Hunt's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Depends on which universe. Many seem to be quite perilous."

Rev. Demetrius Hunt replied Nov 1, 2021 to Would YOU live in a steampunk universe if you could?

3 Apr 20, 2023
Reply by Captain Mutanis

"I only add finctional items. If it's a cane, it can be used for orthopedic purposes.…"

Rev. Demetrius Hunt replied Nov 1, 2021 to Decor or Functional? What do you use your Goggles, Canes, watches, etc. for?

20 Nov 1, 2021
Reply by Rev. Demetrius Hunt

"Being the only guy to reply thus far, I should state that I do not wear a corset. Ba…"

Rev. Demetrius Hunt replied Apr 10, 2017 to What is needed to start a basic Steampunk outfit/costume?

4 Apr 10, 2017

"I've had a few people get upset about the fact that I go by the title "Reverend". Th…"

Rev. Demetrius Hunt replied Apr 10, 2017 to Why did you choose to be a Lord, Lady, Countess, Captain, etc?

18 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by Ace

"I'm going for a fantasy style American Civil War uniform. My revolver is an electric…"

Rev. Demetrius Hunt replied Apr 9, 2017 to Overly spiffy hurty things, or Why are so many Steampunk firearms so steampimped ?

16 Jul 10, 2017
Reply by Captain

"I like to think it is because steampunk associates tech (as represented in the neo-V…"

Rev. Demetrius Hunt replied Apr 9, 2017 to Overly spiffy hurty things, or Why are so many Steampunk firearms so steampimped ?

16 Jul 10, 2017
Reply by Captain

"My kit pieces are mostly functional. I don't use goggles as they don't fit with my c…"

Rev. Demetrius Hunt replied Apr 9, 2017 to Decor or Functional? What do you use your Goggles, Canes, watches, etc. for?

20 Nov 1, 2021

"That's rough. Fortunately, I have back ups of all my stories and character developme…"

Rev. Demetrius Hunt replied Apr 9, 2017 to The steampunk empire.

22 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Captain

"I have found that more cons in my area allow blades to be carried "peace tied" or zi…"

Rev. Demetrius Hunt replied Apr 9, 2017 to Weapons at conventions....what are your experiences?

6 Jun 6, 2017
Reply by Captain

"Given that the term "Celt" seems to be an umbrella term that includes a rather vast…"

Rev. Demetrius Hunt replied Apr 9, 2017 to Hats, Toppers and Chapeaux

2 Apr 9, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station