Any one is welcome in the tea room weather you be the esteemed or the ruffian. So long as you don't break my tea sets. Saturday's are free tea day. Come in and relax.

I am Captain Silver Steamaether  

As you can tell I am not your AVERAGE captain. I've had some.....Accidents over the years that caused me to be MAINLY comprised of brass. I am normally very forgiving (Maybe to a fault for a captain!) But~ I want you all to come in RESPECT ONE ANOTHER and have lots of fun~. You never know what may happen.

So, Tell me, what kind of tea you'd like and I'll try to deliver~ 

Have a drink. Relax.

Views: 1154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why of course Alex* starts making your tea*

How have you been Silver?

Living. *smiles wearily at you checking her watch* Tea time it is. more people there should be. *smiles* prepare I will for they are going to be here soon.

*pops the tea in front of Alex and stops the rivets in her back letting off a bit of steam* customers I hope we get soon. besides you Alex. count you do not. *sighs the hiss of steam mixed with the sound.* R-R-R-R-R-Rolling in soon the rain will be... draw customers out of the rain it might.

*starts another pot of water her gold flecked, green eyes moved around the miniature boiler that heated the water with a practiced grace*

Missing my ship I am...gone she is though.

People will come, and people will go, but I will be here. You are right down the street from my place anyways.*Smiling then chuckling* What happened to your ship anyways?

ah~! a story that is...But hard to tell with vocal problems... Alex. favor I have to ask... Hit me.*smiles politely*

You know I could try to do an on the spot fix but alright*Throws an elbow at Silver.*

*falls out of the chair and into the floor...yeah, that's definitely reinforced brass..* I would say Ow, but you know..*stands up popping her Jaw back into place.* Ok I have a wonderfully sad story*sits back down**

Not the first time Ive had to hit metal.*Shaking his arm and rubbing his elbow.*

Well, m-m-my story starts about two months ago, I had taken off from the Central Air Dock that hovers over London.

I was headed to M-M-Moscow with some supplies, just small things, clothes, food, tents and the like. The p-p-pirate ship The Diamond Sail came up under by belly put a grape shot through me.

*shakes her head frowning.* we were falling, but slowly. the Diamond Sail KNEW this. S-S-So they herded us into the mountains...deeper and deeper into the rocks. then took us out. they weren't after the supplies.

Alex, they were after me *sighs smirking.* my crew survived. But I was...mutilated. but my little boiler worker Alex, you remember her? she rebuilt m-m-my entire body...

from the wrecked boiler parts of the Pocketwatch. a few of my engineers on board knew nervous systems..they get board on shore. and reattached my brain and heart. F-F-Fun stuff there...But my ship was beyond saving *looks down*

So, I came here. once I recuperate a little I might get her rebuilt and fly a-a-again.

I see..*looks down at his tea, holds his hand up to his chest and winces in pain.* I know what its like to lose everything. *A faint glow under his shirt near his heart. He pulls out a syringe filled with a purple liquid and inject it to his thigh. The glow slowly fades.* I know what its like to be far from human.

Permission to come aboard!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station