Any one is welcome in the tea room weather you be the esteemed or the ruffian. So long as you don't break my tea sets. Saturday's are free tea day. Come in and relax.

I am Captain Silver Steamaether  

As you can tell I am not your AVERAGE captain. I've had some.....Accidents over the years that caused me to be MAINLY comprised of brass. I am normally very forgiving (Maybe to a fault for a captain!) But~ I want you all to come in RESPECT ONE ANOTHER and have lots of fun~. You never know what may happen.

So, Tell me, what kind of tea you'd like and I'll try to deliver~ 

Have a drink. Relax.

Views: 1154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*Slips in and quietly sits down, medical notebook in hand* I would love some peppermint tea  please, two sugarcubes if you can?

Don't mind at all. *smiles and starts brewing your tea, the smell of peppermint lightly scenting the air*

Wonderful! The rejected gear is great but sometimes a girl needs to de-stress with some peppermint tea. I want to get away from my formal noble roots most of the time, but every so often the calm of a peaceful tearoom does a girl good. Especially after that party last night. My goodness!

Hello!

Hello good sir! What brings you in here on this fine day?

*Strolls in dressed to the nines, bows politely and with a southern accent indicative of the finest Southern families*Hello ladies and gentleman, my what a wonderful evening to come together and enjoy civil company"

to join us it seems you finally have. Good Captain* bows deeply* hello. get something for you I can?

Well, a cup of tea with sugar and lemon would seem to be most appropriate, and perhaps a cookie or two ? And of course Thank you for having me here.

*Brielle looks to Captain Lachlan and smiles* Indeed. Civil company along with some hot tea is marvelous!

Of course! always welcome you are Captain. and m'lady. anyrhing more for you?

*giggles and ponders* Perhaps something with peppermint?

Don't suppose there is a chance for some beignets ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station