A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ahh, good form. I think Alex would definitely be the person to talk to about gatling ammo. How much are you looking to get?

I would imagine me need somewhere in the nieghborhood of oh, I dont know .....500,000 rounds....give or take

*Pausing and taking a sip* Now   that is a lot of ammunition..and weight.  Makes me glad I specialize in energy manipulation. *chuckling* I think Alex will be able to help.  He has a lot of connections. If you don't mind me asking, what the hell did you blow through that amount of ammo on? 

I not entirley sure what it was but it wasnt natural least ways not the nature we know of this crazy twit of a professor hired us to take him to this lost site he thought he found on a map,( takes a shot of scotch) ..it was real and so was the unholy mojo that lived there... creature big as building and the natives all perverted and deformed from worshiping the heathen thing...I will never forget that thing the old prof. died screaming about something called Cthulhu..yeah thats how he pronounced it anyway. I dont mind sayin it sent shivers down my back .

Sounds like you've got quite the lot of stories.  Nothing like a good Cthulhu cult to run a nice trip.  I've just heard rumors though. *Taking a sip of scotch and putting the cigar back in his mouth, taking a few puffs* I do enjoy a good adventure though.  I have a few contracts I need to finish up and then I'll probably take Archy back out for a bit.

Avoid the middle of the Brazillian jungle ...just a bit of friendly advise

*Smirking* Duly noted. I don't think I'd be heading that far south anytime soon, but you never know.  Could be a nice place to do some extended weapons testing.

Be my guest mate, just do yourself a favor and DONT LAND ! Lost three of my crew in the first scout party.

Sounds good.  I have a personal energy barrier system that usually helps with most things but too much force for an extended period of time will stress the reactor. It has it's pros and cons. All else fails and can remote Archy and hopefully fire the main cannon with out killing myself and the ship *chuckling*

Personal sacrifices such as death should be a last resort

I completely agree. Plus, I spent all that time designing and building Archy, would be a shame to waste her like that *winking*

*descends from the rafters, topless as usual. His body different slightly since last he was in the tavern, his hair is darker and slightly longer, his blood red tattoos are now an ugly black color, his blue eyes are now grey. Several fresh scars are scattered across his skin* Simon....something strong...like diesel or something...*his face contorted as if in constant pain*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station