A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*Blasting a path to the elvator as it opens. and the lift surfaces.* Come on Max!!!!!!! *Tim and Bellraven in pursuit along with Simon.*

*The lift starts descending as the group kills of the straglers on the lift, It stops a the submarine bay. Walks over to the armory and unlocks it with his hand print.* Grab a gun.*Felix starts changing into his leather suit. and dons a gas mask as phoebe runs up to the armory door.* "What the hell?" she said while grabbing ellie and checking her. as felix grabs a belt of gas grenades.* Grab a gas mask.* he headed towards the elevator.*

*The tow emerge in the fray on the lift as Felix chucks the grenade belt, a silver gas starts spewing from the cans. and filling the air with fog* hit the button on the left temple of the mask, put your back against mine, start swinging and whatever you do do not take your mask off!*the enemies start screaming in pain as if they were burning and they start running at the two in a frenzy.*

*the enemy starts to back off a little bit.* Don't get too close for this part. *a blue glow fills the air as blue flames fly from felix's free hand.*

*The flames start to turn red and yellow. with rage and anger.He starts to fire massive streams across the room meltin many a foe. He point his katana at the large one.* Kill the kingpin Max.

*The beast let out a yell and its arm grew back almost instantly* Well shit. *felix uses his steam jets to launch himself at the creature and lunges his katana to the hilt into him.*

* The two half heads start to form into two full heads.* Damnit*Felix yelled as he was tossed across the room. a bright blue flame exploded from where he was landed*

I'm sick of all this crap*The fire getting larger and hotter, and a darker blue, almost purple. he starts walking toward the beast as the flames start incinerating the cannon fodder.* You attack my bar, you come after my apprentice, and then refuse to die. Max under the bar is a tommy gun, grab it and unload.

*The fire gets even hotter but more condensed. his footsteps charring as he steps. He walks up to it and grabs it. The smell of burning flesh fills the room.*

*The moster enveloped felix. and in a matter of minutes it was covering the walls. As felix was alking towards max it was reforming again.* Just as i thought. Seen the coolant hoses underneath the bar max? hook those into the amunition slot of the tommy gun.

God damn short, why the hell does this happen when I need you, and the first for that matter* Pausing again after fiddling with the gun for far too long* Finally..* he said puffing his cigar as he commenced firing* Alex *he yelled* I haven't tried it, but I have the remote control installed on Archy, I've really only used it to lock the door though

*Radios to tim* Simon will get the the LN2 thrower ready  grab it from him and get your butt up here on the lift.

Max, fold the stock and grip down 90 degrees, grab a  bottle of whiskey and stick it in the hole in the stock. pull the trigger and hold it close.

*simon brings the thrower to tim in the basement.*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station