A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*Smirking and taking sip* Just tipping my hat, Sarah.  I can be polite with out an agenda.. believe it or not *Winking and raising his glass*

She needs to get laid. Big time. *glares at Phoebe. then looks down at Ellie* that was too close.

*Ellie stretched then buried her face into Felix's shoulder.* It was made from some sort of lizard DNA, hence the regenetarive properties and the fact heat did nothing. But extreme cold and and some well placed shots and he would be killed. The LN2 was to slow down its metabolic rates. It was a hunch after inferno didnt work. This is the first of many.

Now who the hell is doing that kind of genetic research these days?

It was a pretty good cake *Winking at Ellie and taking a sip turning to Alex* At least she didn't assault Phoebe this time.

Keeping that woman off my robot is like trying to keep a fly off shit.

*Laughing and taking a sip* That's putting it gently

Well that means alcatraz scientists have survived and are at it again. and I saw some freaky stuff in that lab...stuff that should never reach the light of day....

*a long pause*

The big one, cloaked the smaller ones, its psionic ability keeps them hidden. and if it wasnt for the Gear's filters and Ellie's own psionic abilities they could have waltzed in here no problem.

*Sitting on the stool and pausing for a moment* And you said that's just the start of it, eh?

I have to bring it up with Zane. And this is only the beggining.On top of the C.O.G. we have these scientists, heck. they might be working together. This is going to eat alot of resources. but i have to get her safely to sleep, but not here in the Gear. I'm off to the Grey.

(I have to throw my bag together and head to the airport)

Likewise, mate. As always *He said finishing his drink and hitting a button on a module on his right wrist, the sound of the steam engines firing up outside and a spot light beaming on to the ground outside the door* Gents, Ellie my dear.  I need to head back to the lab to wrap a few things up for the night. Alex, I might be able to adapt the Gears filter tech to the protection barriers I made for us and Ara. Give us a little heads up at times. *Picking up his coat and throwing it on*

*Following Alex and Ellie out the door*  I'll see what I can pull out of my bag o tricks.  The last thing we need is C.O.G working with geneticists,  I don't even want to think of the combination of things they could put together.  Max, keep comms open, I'll try to keep in touch *Hitting another button as the Archimedes descends to ground level* I have a feeling we'll have to pull out all the stops on this one.  * Heading out the door and hopping up on to the deck and heading in Archy.  A few moments later it ascends in to the air, steam exhaust wafting in to the bar and then the sound of the engines accelerating gradually fades off to the outskirts of town*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station