A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will never hand her over*his eyes flashed a vibrant purple as he punched a support beam leaving it charred.*

"Silly boy, you cant outfly us, we will find her. I need her back on the island." with lightning speed the wraith broke Felix's left leg, shattering the machinery bringing him to the ground.

*Felix drew his knife and swung as the wraith caught the blade in his hand and crushed it.* damnit...*the wraith sent a shock of electricity through his body, bringing Felix to the ground.*

"Now." The wraith said as he start to crush Felix's chest, "where is the girl. This can be done the easy way, or I will just hunt for her." He looked ot one of his partners, "grab the monkey. It will be aproblem."

*Felix gasped and coughed up some blood. one of the other pilots threw the monkey on the floor. Simon was tied and bound with a rope that had holy insignias on it. He was howling in pain as he sat there and struggled.* You monsters*felix yelled at them.*

"But Mr. Bellicose you started the path to becoming one of us when you came by our island. You tried so hard to figure out our cloaking, and we pushed you to the point odesperation. If you live long enough" at this point the wraith burst into laughter, "to see yourself become one, but as you can see," he crushed Felix's chest a little more, the cracking of ribs this time "that day wont come."

*felix felt everything fading. No white light this time, only dark nothingness. The giant Skeleton face staring into his very soul.*

The wraith saw his body go limp. "Useless. Anyways search the bar." The wraith pulled out the consolle to the Alicia Protocol and starting hacking the terminal.

*Felix just stared back at the skeleton.* There is no running from you this time huh?*the skeleton shook his face back and forth 'no'.*

"There is nothing useful here. Lets go before any of his cronies show up." The wraiths returned to their ships.

Phoebe ran in and saw Felix laying there.

Phoebe fell to her knees and started crying. Jack and Sarah burst through the door with Ellie as Sarah picked her up and hid her face from the sight. Jack went and grapped the limp body. and moved him to the bar. "He is barly here. there is some sort of will I sense it but...fading quickly." Phoebe just sat there and cried.

*Jack took off his officers coat and covered felix's body.*

We were all to late.*Phoebe yelled* Damn wraiths.

*jack puts his hand on her shoulder.* it was only a matter of time.

*phoebe walks out the back door and sits on the railing, staring down at the thames.*

*there is a loud crash in the chimney as a man in a full black flight suit slides down and rolls out to the bar area his grey hair filled with black specks from the flu.* "Evening folks!"

*Sarah's and Jack's jaws just drop.*

*Sarah yells* Damnit DAD!!! What the hell are you doing here.*as  she storms off to the back.*

*walks in nonchalantly and looks to the fireplace* See? I'm not the only one who likes the chimney entrance! *jokes and walks over to the bar* How is everyone this evening?

*Jack is still a little shell shocked as Phoebe walks in.* Hey Ara. *phoebe looks over the older gentleman, and gets fixated on his eyes, one purple one grey.

*Ara looks around at everyone* Where's Felix?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station