A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wouldn't know the difference..I just know that I shouldn't drink that ever again!

Phoebe and Ellie walk through the door, "Teacher you are Alive!" Ellie yells as she runs around the bar and hugs felix. Phoebe smiled as she saw the familiar face behing the bar. "Just stopping by Felix, Was going to check up on jack but I see you have everything in order." Phoebe said as she walked towards the door to the basement.

Glad to see you again*Felix smiles as he picks up Ellie* Phoebe when you can, Jack has the stuff to upgrade your weaponry in the basement. Ellie go train some more with Jack and Phoebe.*Ellie hugged him tight and ran to the basement and down the stairs.*

*takes everything in* Felix, you seem to have a lot of fans....fans that seem to be rather surprised that you are alive! *pauses, waiting for him to reply in some fashion and is met with silence* It sounds like a bit more than being in a scrape, hmmm?

Does this have anything to do with the chest crushing, or is this a separate incident?*look of concern and wonder is on her face*

Yeah something like that*Pours and downs another glass of whiskey.*

"something like that" seems to be your favorite phrase...it leaves a lot to the imagination. Something like this has to do with the chest crushing? Something like you have brushes with death on a weekly basis? Something like, what, exactly, Felix? *makes eye contact and holds until he breaks*

The scars are from all over the world. When you never let them heal properly they end up like this. Moving from place to place, eliminating target after target. *pours more whiskey* This is what I'm used to. Its okay though, you dont need to worry.*Chuckles*

*shakes her head and sips some wine* I'm not worried about scars, those don't hurt anymore...I'm worried about whatever hurt you bad enough to be wincing and downing whiskey weeks later. That little girl seemed rather surprised you were even alive *sipping wine while looking at him*

The whiskey is all the time*pulling out a small walnut wood box, he takes out a needle and a vial with purple glowing liquid in it. he primes it.* Ypou are a medic I need you to give me the shot.

*eyes the glowing liquid with interest* now what is that? I can't give it to you unless I know what it actually is...

Its the stuff that keeps me still alive. Its a diluted version of a highly unstable chemical augment.

Where do you inject it normally? I wouldn't want to mess up something that sustains your life! *reaches for the needle and vial*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station