A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got the shipyard for you to start anew in Tim. We just overhauled the tools available, so have fun*Tossing him a badge*

*Chuckling and catching the badge* Thanks mate, I'll definitely need seeing as the lab is gone *chuckling*

*Walking back in to the Gear* Well thankfully adolphus still owns those ship yards.*Looks to brielle* You okay?

"Where did you find this one at?" Sarah said in a snarky tone.

"Teacher Aunt Sarah gave me a gun!" Ellie said excitedly.

*blushes* ummm....I'll get back to you on that one....*looks confused*

Whats wrong?*Sarah rolls her eyes*

*covers her face with her hands* Its nothing...really.....I need to go write in my journal I think...sort some things out.....*peeks at him with one eye**processes what Sarah said* What do you mean by that???

"She's Cute Felix." Sarah said while checking out Brielle. 

Thanks?*Glares at Sarah* You know you have a way of getting under my skin, and why did you give Ellie a gun?

"If you dont remember YOU were her age when I gave you your first gun." Sarah said smugly.

Yes, but I was going to give Ellie her first gun.*Walks behind the bar and grabs a walnut box*

Um Thanks?*looks puzzled* *mumbles* why in the world would that matter?

*Turning to the four as they come in* You guys are alright? And I apologize for the odd introduction, my dear *Smiling at Brielle*

*shakes her head* Even though I'm surprised, I'm not. Crazy things seem to happen around here!

They do. *stands and walks over to Brielle* And you'll need to defend yourself. now punch me again. this time I'll be able to help you improve it without the commotion...if it needs improvement.

If my Felix stabbing skills are anything to go by, I will need a LOT of improvement *Punches as solidly as she can manage* *winces* ow.....

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station