A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35054

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well I cant use my fire, Tura'lu got through all my defenses, and to top it all off I failed to protect you from him.*Throws the blouse to his uniform aside and setting up two arcs of electricity on opposite sides of him.*

I'm alive!! I'm fine! Look at me! I am doing better than ever...I am ACTUALLY living life now! *She walks up between the arcs, grabs him and kisses him* So very, very alive. And safe.*she whispers, eyes sparkling* Bad things happen. You can't prevent all of them.

Going to a Grey party is one way to live, and its not the best way to live.*Felix makes sure she isn't in contact with him and sticks his hands in the arcs and he falls to his knees from being shocked.* Like even now I have to train to protect you.

*scrunches her eyebrows* You said you've been to them before. *cringes* What in the world are you DOING to yourself?

*Breathing heavily.*I went to them to kill persons of interest.*Pulls himself up and shocks himself again.* I am trying to condition myself to fight the crippling effects of his electricity

*frowns* Maybe you are better off without me. I can be gone tomorrow. That way you won't have to torture yourself...or be worried about me.*looks very very sad*

That would be the worst thing you could do. I worry because you mean more to me than just something to conquer.*Coughs up a little bit of blood.*

*she kneels down beside him and dabs the blood with a handkerchief* I don't think this is healthy....and if you say so. I don't know whether I'm good for you or not....but I do appreciate that you care so much. *She looks at him with concern*

It will heal shortly*His eyes glow. and he breathes heavily* Its not healthy but he is a problem....If I didn't think you were good you would have never made it in my room.*Leaning against one of the arc posts.*

*blushes and walks over to stand beside him* I don't like you hurting. And is it really alright for me to be in your room? I don't want to wreck any minimal chance I have of ever getting married...I have a suspicion that running away has already ruined me...but just in case it hasn't...*she fumbles her words and blushes darker then lets out a little growl of frustration, shaking her head*

Ruined the chances of arranged marriage? Most certainly. Ruined chances of getting married? Only made them a possibility.*Slumps down to the floor*

*sits down beside him and holds his hand* I suppose running away at least increases my chances of getting married *giggles* The rest...I don't know. My "value" and "virtue" has been pounded into my head since before even understanding what it was....they never explained what they actually meant, for certain...*she trails off, pondering*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station