A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35054

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*Lays his head back and nods off listening to her voice*

*stands up and pulls on Felix's hand* Upstairs we go...come on you need rest after the hell you just put yourself through...*He groggily gets up and barely make it to his bedroom, collapsing into bed and pulling her down with him* Oh alright...fine...if I'm not ruined already I suppose this won't hurt too much more...*she curls up next to his unconscious body and falls asleep*

*struts in with a bag on her shoulder and pours the contents out to reveal a ton of corsets* Give a few to Brielle and sell the rest. *she smiles then holds one up. at that moment, a sunny haired, scantily dressed woman walks in. Ara holds the corset up to her* Mary Jane Kelly, the men will circle like vultures. You need to keep this. *The woman sits at the bar* Ara, it's been months since we've seen each other. *Ara shrugged* You're not going anywhere as long as you don't wait around at 2 am for a client. that's when the ripper strikes. *Mary shrugs* He won't get me. I'm too much woman for him. *the two girls laugh*

*hold the corsets and looks at them, blushing* Uh..thank you Ara....these might be useful.....*Looks to the blond lady* Mary Jane? Nice to meet you!

*Ara smiles and turns to Brielle* you can take three of them. *nods to Mary* you too. then I'm selling the rest on the pirates market in Singapore. *Mary nods to Brielle* pleasure, dear. and your name? *Ara realizes the need for introduction and turns to Brielle* oh yes! Brielle, Mary Jane as you've already acknowledged and Mary, this is Brielle. Mary's a friend from my childhood.

*smiles at Ara and Mary Jane* As I said, quite pleased to meet you! Any friend of Ara's is a friend of mine....*looks through the corsets to find some pretty ones, blushing all the while, pondering whether she should speak or not* What do men like when it comes to these things? *Turning crimson*

*Mary giggles* she's not from our side of town is she? *Ara laughs* Mary, play nice. she used to be very upper class. ran away from one of those arranged marriages they do up there, you know? *Mary held her hand to her lips* bloody hell I forgot they even existed. *she walks up to Brielle* They'll like whatever looks good on you as long as it fits well and it either shows you off or you show it off, you know? you should look like you're wearing a good friend. *Ara laughed* yeah, whatever that means. *Mary gave Ara a joking glare* you'd know if you were in my line of work. we get all kinds of men and the ones that care definitely have preferences. *Ara rolled her eyes* I didn't say they didn't. I only meant about the "wearing best friend" part.

*looks concerned and lost, getting little bits and pieces and blushing* Well...I'll just pick the ones that go with my measurements then....and sparkly...I like sparkly *giggles* I hope that will be alright.....

*Mary nods* in short, that's exactly what I mean. *she gives a pretty half smile and starts looking through the corsets* 

*blushes* Well I suppose she knows what she is talking about....*shakes her head* Ara, can a girl get a drink around here? Something sweet perhaps?

*Ara nods and pours lemonade in a glass before adding a 1/4 of southern comfort. She slides it in front of Brielle* that should give you a sweet little kick *Mary looks at the drink with approval* mind making me one of those? *Ara nods and pours it again*

*sips and smiles with delight* OH these are quite good...I don't understand why my parents never let me have any!! *giggles* Dangerous...one doesn't even taste the alcohol in these....*takes a drink* So Ara...anything going on around here? There hasn't been something fun going on in ages...since the whole Tura'lu' stuff its been rather somber. And Dorian Gray was a no go....*thinks about that night and blushes* In some ways at least....*contemplates*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station