A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*she gives a soft smile* I hope so. He can be so reckless when he is in single minded pursuit of something. *she giggles* They really are something, aren't they? I remember the first night Ara killed someone I was fainting everywhere....now its a fact of life! Not how I imagined my life, but it is certainly never ever boring!

He laughs heartily and nods. "You do sound like Anna. I swear I thought she was going to be ill the first time she seen someone killed. She was so horrified. But in time she came to be so immune to it that she regularly helped clean it up without even a break in her talking. Like she was mopping up boot prints."

*giggles* Perhaps there is some hope for me yet. Everyone around here is so tough...and I am most definitely not. Don't get me started on the training Felix has me doing with Sarah. I often think I will die!! *she rolls her eyes* I know he just wants me to be able to defend myself when he isn't around but Sarah and I are just two different people and it is absolutely miserable!

*You'd just noticed Silver had left. she'd came back about ten minutes ago and curled up in a corner. she was now shaking uncontrollably the constant hiss of steam starting to get louder. she hadn't said a word though*

*hears the slowly rising hiss of steam and looks over to silver* What is going on??? *rushes over to help*

*Holds up a hand* No, ba-*grits her teeth* Back up M'lady *you're pretty sure you heard a piston crack and she curled up swearing violently*

*cringes* Believe me, as much as I would LOVE to back away right now....I'm a medic. I'm obligated to help. What seems to be the problem?

*looks up at you oil starting to leak at the edges of her eyes* What's wrong with me ISN'T HUMAN. You can't Fi-*stops mid sentence growling in pain* It'll work it's way out. I just need to keep away in case I can't Control it* coughs up a mixture of blood and some odd blue oil*

*looks very concerned and slowly backs away* I sure hope so, because honestly I'm not sure what to do with that...*frowns* I really need to take an automaton biology self study....more and more people aren't fully human these days. Silver, I'm heading to bed....I'm right down the hall if you can think of anything you need or could use some help with! *looks at Silver with a worried expression and heads to bed*

*smiles and nods some another hiss of steam escaping. she drug herself off the floor and stumbled out of the bar and into the cold night*

Wilhelm strolls in, leaning on his cane a bit heavier then the last few days but still smiling. Stopping at the bar he grabs a glass and pours himself some Balvenie before making his way to his chair. Settling down at his normal table he pulls out his pipe and a small pouch of tobacco. From the pouch he produces a thin sheet of tobacco which he uses a small pair of scissors to cut width wise into the bowl of his pipe. Once it's full he tamps it down, adds a bit more and then puts the pouch and scissors away. In a matter of moments he's got a small cloud of smoke around him as he relaxes. 

*Looking out his upstairs bed room window down onto the street below he notices Silver staggering into the night* Well, this can't be good, still she is tough and maybe she just needs to get back to her mechanic.*Closes the curtain and returns to his chair by the fire* Still, maybe I should have someone follow her

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station