A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*Considers*

Well, I don't really think you are in much danger. I only accept challenges, and I already know where to find you. What's the fun in hunting prey you don't have to find?

No offense, but unless someone offered me a small kingdom, you wouldn't be worth it to kill.

Well, my family may be rich, but not only do they not own a small kingdom, I doubt they think I am worth such. In their eyes, I am utterly ruined. *she sits down next to Erz* So, a successful kill huh? That is the reason for the blood and general drunken-ness?

Must be. I only drink when I'm in a good mood. And only success puts me in a good mood.

And what's this I hear about being ruined?

Well, you see, I ran away from home, from an arranged engagement. So, that alone should ruin me. Then I was a medic on a pirate ship. I should have been thourogly ruined by then, but I still wasn't sure they wouldn't want me back. SO I came here. And met a lovely gentleman*blushes a bit* and he killed my ex fiance. So. According to my family, I am completely utterly ruined!

*Breaks into hysterical laughter*

My dear! You are not ruined! You became a woman! 

Take it from me, it's better to have people think you are ruined than to actually marry the wrong bloke to save your honor, or whatever it is they think is so important.

*she smiles* everyone around here keeps telling me that. I am certainly happier than I was there, so I suppose I will take it *she takes a sip of wine* So, are you going to be around here long or are you just stopping in the area?

I'm not entirely sure. People are so bloody kind-hearted of late, only turning to murder as a last resort. I'm having trouble finding jobs.

I suppose I could stay a bit, if you don't mind the occasional bar fight.

*giggling mischievously* That is  certainly not out of the picture, one of my dear lady..em..woman friends, that is, regularly leaves dead bodies on the floor....

So glad to hear there will be blood.

*shakes head and mutters* I swear I am the only one who does not revel in bloodshed around here....

*Watching the two ladies laughing and conversing from across the room* I wonder what mischief they are getting up to?

Wil smiles and laughs as he pulls out his own gloves. "Same fabric but do not have the needles. I have the cane for my weapons."

Holding up his cane he smiles as he twists the handle and pulls up a bit showing the beginning of a thicker blade. Pushing that back in she can hear the latch click. He also shows three buttons hidden on the shaft as well. "Each button works a different trick. Two of which are lethal and one will leave them incapacitated for several days. I perfected all of those tricks by making myself dozens of canes that have their own tricks. This is the first multiuse one I've made though."

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station