A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*Chuckling* It's always something on that boat of yours, isn't it? Nothing really at the lab, maintenance work on the mk2 gear.  I thought about pulling out the repulsor prototype equipment from a while back and tweaking that a little but opted against it.  I may build a vehicle of some sort.  Who knows.

*nods* ever worry about who finds out about your work?

*Chuckling and letting out a sigh* Every damn day dear. I try to push it to the back of my head but it doesn't work all the time.  Things could go badly for the work with some of these things in the wrong hands. *Hopping up and sitting on the bar*

Yeah,  things could really suck. Next World War could be fought with sticks and stone. That's a hella ton of responsibility on your back. *shakes her head* sorry, don't mean to bring it up.

*Smiling softly* Well, I don't know about the next one, but the one after, definitely.  You don't need to apologize Ara, it's alright.  It's a part of science. I think I do a pretty good job of hiding it.... most of the time.  The thought of COG being back when Alex was gone did shake me up a bit.

They won't get their hands on your work, Tim. *smirks* sounds like you got a knock at Edison. I'm sure you can get a knock at these guys.

*Scoffing and shaking his head* Edison.....bah......COG hasn't been around for a bit, there is always that slight chance, or someone taking up the reigns. It'll be ok though, my bad side is not a safe place to be.

I can only imagine. *sips her vodka* How many enemies do you have? counting organizations.

*Chuckling and scratching the back of his head* Hell, I don't know.  Not something I keep track of.  I have been trying to keep myself out of the limelight lately though.  You are quite the inquisitive one tonight, aren't you?

Could be worse. I could be asking your favorite color or animal. Or the ever annoying, if you could describe yourself in 3 words... *giggles* not  counting Scotland yard, I have ten enemy organizations/groups. As for individuals, I'm not sure.  Alex probably has a million enemies.

*Smiling* Green and dog and Arabella tickle antagonist *winking* They way you were burning through hunters, I'm sure that individual number has dropped quite a bit.  I can't even imagine how many enemies Alex has.  Death is enough.

Death. *laughs* I can't believe he defeated him. And the numbers are random. Depends on who's in debt, who's starving and needs to eat quickly, and who just wants to kill for killing. people have to survive.  I just...have to survive too. *laughs* bounty hunters are like roaches. You squash them and they come back.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station