A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35054

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*Ara jumps behind the bar and pours a glass of merlot* It was quite impressive.You deserve an award for that acting job.*beams and sips her wine* and hey, i'm glad you chose us, or we chose you, or fate mashed us together or whatever the fuck.

She sips and muffles her laughter with her hand. "Such poetry, Ara....but I'm glad it happened this way too!" She jumps off the bar bar and lands on her feet before dipping into a curtsy, wine glass in hand, not spilling a drop. She grins. "That little trick there as well as the acting is all thanks to living a life where one had to behave perfectly no matter what...it lasts with you..."

Oh darling, you're such a gem. *Ara goofs off and hops of the bar with her merlot* So where is everyone? *she pauses* um...have you seen Tim lately?

She smiles knowingly. "He's been in and out. Rather quiet since you haven't been here though..."

*rolls her eyes* That man's going to work himself into maelstrom, I swear. *she sways around, looking at the decorated room* Bri, you really did do a lovely job on this. It's so nice. *she stops and turns* So Alex is alive still. I was afraid I'd come home and he'd be dead. Not that it would matter, I just hate having to wait for him to come back to life before giving him shit. *she giggles again walking towards Brielle and then hugging her* You two are doing well, yeah?

*comes in stretching steam escaping slowly looking sleepy. sits down at the bar and pulls out two watches and starts taking them apart*

Christmas snow falls to the ground
rising carols loudly sound
people shiver in the cold
listening to stories from days of old
one place people go to hide
and find shelter warm inside
steam to heat a lovely room
a tree that is perfectly groomed
the fire keeps our friends here still
and snow builds up on the window seal
a friendly felix and a smiling Brie
are all the happiness that I need
So I shall go to the gear
and watch as we all gather here
The Captain and Sir Graf as well
seeing Deacon is also swell
knowing Lizzie will be by soon
and watch T.R. Enter by full snowy moon
Tressa is missed but I remember her still
and happy I am as my heart can feel
So to the Rejected Gear I go
fighting through the Ice and snow
to see my friends well and safe
and be with them, on christmas day.

*She walks downstairs in her warm blue dress and sits at the bar* How can there be no one around at this time of year? *She looks behind the bar at the gifts she brought back for everyone.* Maybe I should leave these and go back....no that's stupid. I'm sure people will be around on Christmas...right? *Jabber sticks his head out and frowns. Ara sighs* Maybe they're all off getting killed. Or already dead. It wouldn't be the first time I came back midway an amazing journey to find someone I love dead and buried. Perhaps Brielle didn't tell me something because she was afraid...*suddenly, Ara feels a sharp, deep scratch on the outside of her forearm* OW! *she yells to see Jabber glaring at her* Are you mental? *Jabber kept staring* ok, maybe i'm being a bit dramatic because no one is around. *Jabber keeps glaring* I know *Ara says* what the fuck am I on about? right? Brielle is my best friend. *she laughs but Jabber keeps glaring* what do you want? I stand corrected up the ass! *Jabber keeps glaring and suddenly Ara realizes. She smooths out her dress* ok ok, you're my best friend too but that goes without saying.

*leans on the bar, staring at Jabber who stares back. something clicks* No one's here, let's leave. *she says and grabs her bag, walking out the door Jabber sits and gawks in disappointment at her impatience. Ara leaves and  walks towards White Chapel*

Wilhelm walks into the bar with a broad smile. The cane in his hand taking his weight though he still moves steadily across the room to his chair. Settling into it he smiles as he packs and lights his pipe.

Watching the fire he smiles as he enjoys relaxing in the room. This place had become a second home to him.

*Jabber stares....stares....stares....*

Wil chuckles as he feels the eyes on him. Expecting it to be Simon he looks around until he notices the koala. "Wait a second... Jabs... Jabba.... Jabber! That means Arabella is back! Well you tell that bloodthirsty pirate she better come say hello my marsupial friend!"

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station