A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35054

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*shifts some managing to free one hand from his hug and grabbed his shirt yanking him only inches from her face*

Brielle watches with some alarm before snapping to hers senses and running to get some pen and paper. Tapping Silver on her back, she hands her the writing implements. "What is going on, Silver?"

*lets out a hiss of steam blinding Jonx causing him to jump back*

Son Of A-!*Jumps Back Covering His Eyes Dropping Silver In The Process*

Brielle grabs Silver's arm a little more insistently. "Write it down! Tell us what is going on!"

On the counter of the rejected Gear, there sits three packages with one name on each; Alex, Brielle, Tim. (Wil has already received his gift)

Inside one big box is a guitar made from brass and a set of picks. There's a note.

I miss when you used to play during parties and such so this is for you, Alex.

Next to it, there's a bag with Brielle's name on it. Inside is a dark red dress with golden accents. There's another note.

just the cover page for something sparkly on the way. ;)

Last but not least, there's the package next to Brielle's. Inside there are two things.

1. Of course there's a gun.

Not sure what you're up to but don't let me leave this on your grave. The last time you ever use it better be on me if you use it at all.

2. There's a green shisha pipe with a blue hose and a pack of coals. Next to it is a tin of lemon mint flavored tobacco.

Try her out, I stole her off a shopkeeper in the shuk of Acre. Lemon mint is different from any other flavor I've ever had. It's...refreshing. I hope you enjoy. I feel sad that
I didn't see you during Christmas. I know I'm not one to talk but you better be alive when I get back if I get back at all. I miss you.

Love,

Ara.

Brielle walks up to the bar for a late afternoon glass of wine. She notices the boxes.

"Alex. Hum. I wonder who that might be..." She spots her own box and giggles gleefully. She opens the package and smooths her hands over the beautiful fabric.

"Oooh this is so lovely..." A note flutters to the ground and she picks it up and reads it, taking in the meaning and blushing every so slightly even as she smirks, looking rather pleased.

Wil walked into the bar and quickly left his outer wear hanging on the rack by the door. Going to the bar first he goes behind it long enough to pull out a small stoneware jug before he moves to his chair by the fire and opens the jug. Gripping the jug with one hand he twists it around to support on his forearm and takes a swig from it.

He coughs a little as he sets the jug on the table and smiles at the fire.

The door opens and closes again as Ian Mac strides in, removes then hangs his jacket and cap on the coatrack, orders a Bugman's Breakers Stout and proceeds to the nearest chair with a goodly supply of un-shelled, salted peanuts. "Hello Wil," I cast over to the dapper guy near the fire.

The doors burst open as Lachlan comes waltzing in, dancing with an invisible partner "Ah, gentlemen , good day to be alive no?" swirling to the bar and landing on a stool "Oi ! , monkey !, I need food rare steak biggest ya got and oh, lets splurge a bottle of the finest for myself and my friends here." Lachlan reaches into his jacket and pulls out a gold bar tossing it to the bar the sound of its weighty thud as it hits the wood of the bar echos throughout the room. "Isn't that a wonderful sound there gents ?" Holding a hand to his ear to add to the melodrama of the moment "Oh my I love any sound British gold makes in the morning, "WOOOO " and he begins to spin round and round on the stool practically dancing in place.

Wil walks in slowly, his cane clearly taking his weight today. The black shaft of his cane shining even in the dull light. Moving over to his usual table he settles into a chair and leans back to watch the fire.

Brielle spins around on her chair. "Wil, how are you?" she smiles, sipping a glass of wine, bouncing her foot on the floor.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station