A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35054

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wil sees her faint and rushes over as quickly as he can. Picking her up, he carries her back to the chair and sets her in it. Pulling a small vial of smelling salts he pops the cork. He waves it under her nose till she awakens.

Once she awakens he smiles and settles back into his chair with his pipe. "The answers to your questions are simple. Because I can and because I wanted to."

She shakes her head. "I don't suppose there will be any convincing you that this is way too much?" She smiles. "Thank you. Now you just have to convince Felix to keep all of this...good luck." She kisses Wil on the cheek before taking the money and putting it in a safe in the back.

Wilhelm smiles and winks at her. "He can choose to return it at any time. But if he does return it I will simply prepay all bills and expenditures for the establishment until I have spent an equivalent amount."

He chuckles and goes back to puffing his pipe easily.

She bites her lip, stifling laughter. "He will love you for that, Wil...." She shakes her head, chuckling to herself as she pours a glass of wine and comes back to the chair beside Wil, sitting and sipping.

Not as much as he loves you Brielle." He smiles and leans back in his chair and just relaxes.

She simply blushes and stares into her wine, as the fireplace roars behind them.

"Good lass that Brie...may have to get something nice for her," and with that statement, Ian Mac lifts himself out of the comfy chair, roots around under the cushion and pulls his goblin from where he fell last time..."Don't ask. Well...ok. Go ahead. Just don't expect an answer yet as I'm returning to the Black Hag for to meet that Matahari what runs it." says I.

Sitting by the bar, sipping a glass of wine, Brielle wishes for some more Christmas fun. "No one fun is home...", pouting to herself.

Ara walks in with a bag of Absinthe bottles. "Put that fancy stuff down, get your lady like arse up, and get bad with me." She grins and places a bottle on the table taking out the sugar cube tin, a hella ton of shot glasses, and a silver spoon with holes in it.

She bites her lip, contemplating for a moment. Giggling, she stands up and walks to Ara. "I don't know about this Ara.....but I do suppose Felix isn't home......let us do this!"

"What is he, your dad all of a sudden?" *she hops up on the bar and twirls in her little warm black dress* Either way, he's not here, Wil's not here, and Tim hasn't been here all week. It's a girls night. Unfortunately,  Lizzie and Silver aren't here but we'll do. *she grins pouring a sugared shot of absinthe and then another.* Now, we should play a game.... truth or dare? we can't play paranoia cause there's not enough people.....

She shakes her head. "Not my Dad but he didn't like what happened the last time he gave me some absinthe..." She blushes. "Lets do truth or dare!!!"

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station