A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35054

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wil grins and winks at her. "We've done that to him more than once. Like I said, make sure there is nothing left in the wound though. I check about once a month or so to make sure it stays full too."

Wil goes back to his chair and settles back in.

She smirks. "Looks like I'll have to get creative in finding ways to get close enough to inspect his wound without him suspecting anything..." She sips her wine and plots, softly giggling every so often.

Ahhhhh....finally. Quiet and comfort surrounds Ian Mac as he gazes around the Gear. "Not that I don't enjoy the company Simon, but sometimes a man just feels the need to get away from the bustle and the crowd." The fire throws off a low and warm glow as I help myself to another Bugman's Boiler, thinking back on the events of the year. "Some good, some not so...still, they were what they were. No changing it now," says I. Lifting his glass in salute, he wishes a "Happy New Year to all and to all a Good Night...."

Wil walks in, shaking the snow off his coat and tapping it off his boots with the end of his cane. Taking off his frock he hangs it on a peg before moving to his chair. Settling in he pulls a leather tobacco pouch and a briar pipe from the pocket of his emerald green vest. Within a minute or so he is puffing away with ease as he watches the fire.

Brielle looks up from her seat at the bar where she had been delightfully daydreaming in the peace and quiet. She spots Wil come in. "Wil, darling, Happy New Year!"

Wil smiles and waves to her. "Merry new year my friend. I hope you celebrated in due form."

He puffs at the pipe gently, the thick smoke filling the air around him.

She blushes a tad. "Yes, I would say I did..." She giggles and sips her drink. "I hope the same can be said for you?"

Wilhelm smiles and chuckles softly. "I did enjoy my evening. I sat on the roof of my laboratory and watched the celebrations of others while I had a relaxing drink."

He takes another puff of his pipe and grins. "There was one rather rowdy celebration a few blocks away. A young lady and her man decided to celebrate, quite loudly, in the middle of the street even. I must admit they seemed to enjoy themselves quite a lot."

She giggles. "You mean they were shouting and creating a hullabaloo? It is new years, Wil...people do get a bit rowdy with celebrations.."

Wilhelm laughs and nods. "Oh there was definitely some shouting. As well as a fair amount of screaming, moaning, calling out for their deity of choice, and the crashing of a large trash receptacle against the side of a building." He stops for a moment and thinks. "I wasn't even aware those were on wheels now that I think about it."

She blinks a few times, confused, and then his meaning clicks. "Oh. My. In the middle of the street you say?" She blushes to a magnificient shade of crimson. "I didn't know people did that in the streets...what if someone saw?" Then she blushes again.

"No one was here late last night, were they?"

He laughs at her question and shrugs. "I can only tell you that I was not. And I assure you someone did see them. They gathered quite a crowd cheering them on."

He puffs at his pipe and gets a good cloud around him. "You know, there was a time when such a show would have garnered more of a reaction than mild amusement. Each day I am reminded more and more of my separation from the world around me my dear."

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station