A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

(Understanding smile) I am truly sorry, sir. Would that I could help you. (Patting his hand gently before sipping more tea) What would you like to know?

Wil smiles softly at her and nods. "It is quite ok honestly. You are not to be blamed for fate."

He shivers as she pats his hand. "Truthfully anything you are willing to tell me is quite ok. Others have said they have heard some of your story. I only hoped to hear it for myself."

(Wrinkles her nose a bit as she thinks)
Well...I lived in a very proper home. I remember, or seem to remember, being forced to marry a man who was less than kind. (Shrugging her shoulders and brushing back her dark, shoulder length hair.) I have always had a love of adventure ... So off I went to be on my own.

*Val walks in from somewhere in the back.  Seeing Wil and Abi together, he quitely slips into a side booth*

(Smiles a friendly smile across the tables toward Valarian)

*smiles and nods back, fliping a blade around*

Wil looks at her a little surprised, but trying to conceal it. "My wife had a similar situation. Her father had the title but not as much money as he wanted. So he tried to get her to marry a beast of a man who did have money. She ran away before the marriage."

He takes a sip of the cup of tea he made for himself. "I ended up scaring her father away though. Made it clear she would never be his to control again."

(Eyes widening). Did you, now? I'm agog! No relatives coming from the woodwork to help the patriarch in his quest? Such happens in powerful families.

*smiles* don't worry ma'am, we've got a powerful family right here.  I rue the day they come here with their "righteous" anger and try to take one of us.

(Smiles at Valarian) So I see. But I'm new here. I believe I would have to prove myself worthy of the title "family."

Oh, don't worry.  Wil seems to like you just fine.  If you're anything like his old wife, I'm sore you'll be there in no time *smiles*

(Looking slightly hurt) I am not trying to be a version of an old wife. I would like to be cared for as myself. (Smiling softly). He loved his wife dearly.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station