A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*Ara chuckle and pours herself some ice water*

*Raising a brow* Arabella Rose, talk...... I'm swell. Relaxing day, cleaned some things up on Archy..everything is right as rain..

*She laughs harder* what do you mean, talk? and yeah, everything pressing through now?

You sighed.....and yes, once I cleaned up the oxidation on the contacts, everything was fine.....her reactor puts out some ridiculous current..

*Val goes and walks over to Ara with a smaller box* a present for you ma'am.  A Campbell Armory Ceremonial Double Action Target Revolver.  Hand crafted to the highest standards.  Only the rich can usually afford them, but, working there has it's perks *looks slightly embarrassed* It's in what you might call an "old west" style.  I do hope you put it to good use.

*Ara laughs and looks it over* wow, Val, I don't know what to say. Besides thank you, of course. Thank you so much, she's gorgeous! I'll definitely put her to good use. *she says*

*smiles* Thank you.  It's been rattling around with me, I figured you's use it more.

*She smiles and then puts it under the bar counter for use on the next bounty hunter that comes wandering in. She sips her ice water and then pulls up a blue and silver hookah from behind the bar. She takes the bottom and fills it with water to the last petal of the highest of two painted white lotuses in the middle for water reference* Anyone want to join me? *she says reattaching the bottom and breaking up some lemon mint tobacco, letting the flakes fall into the bowl. she wipes her fingers on a tea towel and places foil over the top before removing her earring and poking holes. She then takes out a coal and her lighter. holding the coal in a pair of small tongs, she lights the coal and it begin to spark and crackle, burning up like a fire work, a line of sparks coats over the coal and then fades away. She places the coal on the negilah and soaks in through the hose, letting a glob of smoke out.* All set up.

OH! hah, that reminds me *Leaning over and giving her a kiss* Thank you....but why the gun??? I'll join you...and thanks for ignoring me earlier ...*shooting her a look*

*returns the kiss* Oh! that was a nice pick me up. *she giggles* thank you for that, handsome.

*Smiling* Ara, Christmas....the gun? Why? 

Because you're up to stuff and even though I know you have gadgets and weaponry of your own, I felt like I'd just....pop something in. I didn't know what it was but still. Think of it as a last resort.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station