A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Steel looked at Jonx's hand, and takes what is in it, "We all have a choice," I feel you made yours. Steel held him up with one hand, and brought his other back. The gears in his arm started ticking faster, and steam was expelled from his nose. He looked back at Silver, "Do you want him dead?"

(impish smile toward Wil as she stirs her tea with brandy ... then her features go a bit melancholy.)  I'm afraid I've made no advancement.  (she begins to twist a lock of her hair absently.)  I suffer from headaches now and then ... I assume that's from some sort of fall I must have had.  But, nothing.  The Prestons have done all that they could thus far.  (she shifts into a smile.)  Besides ... I would hate to regain my memories to find that I'm a less than affable person! 

I have met many people in my long life my dear. I have never met a person whose loss of memory affected how they treated people." He smiles gently and takes a sip of the tea.

Suddenly his eyes go wide and he gets a wide smile. "You know. I may be able to help you more than I thought. Some associates of mine are extraordinarily gifted at finding the answers to questions others find quite impenetrable. Perhaps you would be willing to go with me to see them at some time?"

Perhaps so.  (smiles as she sips her beverage)  Sir, I have to ask ... and please do not think me ungrateful....but why are you being so kind to me? 

Wil smiles and nods, understanding her concern readily. "At first it was because I thought you might be my lost wife but it has changed since then. Now I see you are a very smart and driven woman who is doing what she can to find out where she comes from. You have been gracious, kind, and absolutely wonderful company. You have rekindled the fire in me to help others because they need and deserve that help. It is good for me to remember that life means more than experiments, bottles of scotch, and meetings of the lodge. So for that I have decided I will help you how ever I can and hope that in the end you find what you seek and happiness as well."

He takes another sip of the tea and gives her a genuinely happy, friendly smile.

(eyes tear up slightly)  You have a compassionate nature, yourself, Wil.  As well as a strong sense of loyalty to your friends.  I admire that greatly.  (smiles sweetly)  I'm sure your wife must have loved you dearly. 

Wil gives a soft smile and gently touches her hand. "I'm only doing what I should do. It's what she would have done as well. I'm sure she did love me but that love is lost now. I have come to accept that. Now I will do what is best by making sure to help those that I can."

(covers his hand with hers and smiles)  How wonderfully cavalier of you.  Truly.  I haven't had the pleasure of meeting anyone so selfless. 

He smiles and nods. "I am just grateful that I have the chance to help you."

He takes a sip of the tea and gives her another smile.

(pats his hand with a grin)  Well ... you can begin to help me by calling me Abby ... I have a feeling that's what my friends would call me. 

Steel *is nearly crying again* Val...you..you guys...

*looks at Silver* what is it my dear?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station