A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brielle starts pulling dresses and hats out of the bags, giggling. "This one looks like it would fit, and the color does suit you!"She hands the dress to Abigail before pulling out a few more items out and comes to a rather scandalous corset, blushing and pushing it back down in the bag. "Impulse buy..." She giggles. "I suppose it will do well for later" She says to herself under her breath.

(looks at the dress as if it were a wondrous treasure)  Oh, Brielle ... how beautiful.  But it's too extravagant ... I simply couldn't!

She smiles happily. "I am quite well off, between my stolen dowry and what Felix provides...wear it to the next party we have and call it even? It really will look so lovely!"

Wil looks over, suddenly much more alert. "Abigail, if I may be so bold, are you having financial issues which are affecting your ability to purchase new dresses and the like as you wish?

(smiles toward Wil)  Not at all, sir.  I'm not, by any means, wealthy on my own ... but the Prestons have given me a sizable inheritance.  (teasing grin)

Wil smiles and nods. "Well if ever you find you self in need of any assistance please feel free to let me know."

(bright smile)  I shall do just that!  Thank you, dear one!  (hugs the woman impulsively)

She stiffens for a second before hugging Abigail back, giggling. "Lovely then. Glad that is settled!" She smiles at her new friend.

(whispers conspiratorially)  I'm terribly sorry.  I should have asked first.  Forgive me?

She giggles. "It is not a problem. I'm just still getting used to affection after years of the whole stiff upper lip philosophy in my house...it is a very nice change, I must say."

Looking disheartened, at the sight of Molly and Brie getting on so well "Nevermind Abi, it's too late anyway. That didnt take long, kill anyone we know while you were out he throws the sarcastic question to Molly as she closes in on him." Dear Lachlan I never kill and tell "laughing dismissively "Ain't that the truth" he mutters under his breath."Your friend Brie has some wonderful taste in shops I never would have thought to see such in this type of place."  "Keep that positive attitude up there cousin" his words dripped with derision, "But , since you wont apparently leave till ya get something maybe we should discuss the matter over a dinner?" 

Brielle giggles. "Why would she have killed anyone? She is so very sweet! She even helped me pick out some wonderful things in some of the Lady's shops I never would have been brave enough to try myself. Felix will be so surprised!" She happily claps her hands and then grabs the wine glass Simon procured her with her usual order of sweet white wine.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station