A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*smiles* wine, I think.  But not red...Too much like blood....*looks up and coughs* and make it two.  We can share *smiles*

*brings back a nice white wine* anyone else wanna join our table*chuckles*

Wanna see something cool? *closes his eyes.  The wine bottle opens and wine floats out into the two glasses.  Val slumps slightly, before picking up a glass and handing it to Silver*

Brielle walks in the rejected gear, a sad smile on her face. She walks over to a corner chair by the fireplace, and curls up in it, pulling out a pretty piece of stationary. She sets to work writing, every so often brushing a tear from her face. She sighs softly and murmurs to herself, "You stupid man...you are going to get killed and it will be the death of me..."

Steel saw a woman walk in, and observed her emotional state. He thought it strange, because in this place most people were happy. Curiosity got the better of him and he walked over. "I don't think we've every properly met. I am Steel. I must ask, why do you cry?"

She looks up and smiles a bit sadly. "Forgive my rudeness, I believe you are quite right....we have never met..." She giggles a little through the tears. "Don't mind the tears. I just miss someone very much..."

"I see," Steel said as he shrugged, "You should probably talk about it with someone you trust. I don't know if I can qualify as that."

She tilts her head a bit. "Don't worry I do...yet sometimes it still gets the best of me. My love just seems to always get himself into the most dangerous situations...I do wish he would come home and just run his lovely little bar." The corner of her mouth twitches up. "Not that this place is the safest...although it feels much safer with him around."

*smiles from a corner* ma'am, you've got a pirate, a cyborg, an alchemist, an assassin, and an angel.  I don't know if it gets much safer

She giggles. "The assassin isn't home, and the pirate is gallivanting somewhere that will probably get her killed tonight. The rest is legitimate but Felix makes me feel the safest.." she gets a bit lost in thought, a dreamy smile suffusing her face.

"I don't understand," Steel said as he crossed his arms, "why do beings of emotional capacity live lives where they must worry for those that do not have a long life expectancy?" Steel shook his head, "I'm sorry, but that is my opinion. I do not know the true extent of emotions, but you must... love him if you put up with your worry."

Wil wakes up from his sleep in his chair at his normal table and stretches, hearing Brielle talking to another of the newer patrons. Sipping the last of the wine he had from earlier he smiles at Brielle.

"Still out and about I take it? Will that man never stay home."

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station