A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35057

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wil laughs and shakes his head. "Please. Call me Wil or Wilhelm. I gave up that title when I left the military. I've lived as long without using it now as I did when I had it. How would you prefer to be addressed?"

"That is quite a condundrum, Wihelm. Our German titles are so convoluted and stuffy and I did rather enjoy the more open ways of the American Army during the War. My family name is actually Falke, so I suppose that will do and we'll leave all the ponderous formalities aside. Or perhaps, since you have allowed use of your Christian name, I should do likewise. My Christian name is," at this point he rolls his eyes and coughs, "Christian."

As she is sitting there, staring into her wine glass, morosely contemplating life, she hears the gentleman's last statement. She looks up, biting her lip in an attempt to stifle the giggles. "Oh...do forgive me...I am in a very peculiar mood today..." She smiles sheepisly. "Call me Brielle. I ran away from all of those titles for a reason."

"Very well, Lad... Brielle. A most lovely name. And to be caught between two old warhorses discussing dusty deeds. Might I buy you another drink."

Wil laughs and offers his hand. "I generally forget my name might be considered the christian name by others. I've long forgotten the formalities that come with the station I was born to. Just as I've long forgotten the formalities of Christiandom as a large. Considering my work and what I do is banned by every church it's not shocking. If you would prefer Falke I can happily call you as such."

"Either is fine. Formality be damned. If wanted that, I'd go home and endure all the heel clicking and Seiner Durchlauchts and what silly rubbish at times. Formalities have their place and this isn't one of them."

She smiles brightly. "Thank you for the offer kind sir, but our tabs are all taken care of here...." She puts a finger over her lips. "Keep the secret, yes? Felix has money but not enough for all of england to drink themselves into a stupor.."

I quite agree good sir. Formality is something I gave up when I left my family behind. I have the only thing that lot was every of use for and more than ever they did to boot." Wil laughs and takes a drink.

Standing up he grins and raises his glass. "To formality. May it die covered in dust and forgotten by all!" Draining his glass in a single go he turns and throws it full force into the fireplace, shattering the glass.

The elderly man does likewise, showing every evidence of having smashed many a tumbler in his day. "Hoch, Hoch, Hoch!" And my dear Brielle, the secret is safe with me and I always pay my tabs. There are some responsibilities to being "comfortable," as we say.

Wil laughs and winks. "No worries my friend. Consider your tab handled by my own. At this point I've made sure that my tab is handled for most of my own lifespan at the least!"

"We take care of our own in here." She smiles. "Consider yourself welcomed to the rejected gear!"

"I feel honored and privileged indeed. If either of you ever visit my land, I shall have to show you some of our finer establishments."

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station