A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brielle stands in the center of everything, a look of shock on her face. She shakes her head at Felix and Ellie.

"You two are going to put me in an early grave with worry...." She turns to Felix. "Is whatever it is gone?"

*Val opens his mouth with a questioning look, when he suddenly flickers.  He looks around worriedly as the flickering intensifies* But you're- *he says, before, in a blinding flash, he is gone*

"Hmmmmmm not good," looking at the spot where Val was. "Anyways, I did get hit by it." Inspecting the puddle of black goo, "It was interesting how these things came across the rift with us. They are interested in Jacob's book. Hence why I rigged a copy with explosives and a dummy with explosives," tossing a grenade in his hand, "holy hand grenades." Chuckling, "We did good."

She playfully swats him with her fan. "yeah yeah...." She shakes her head. "I'm glad you are home!"She smiles slyly and runs a hand down the front of his shirt."Its bedtime, sweetheart." She sways down the hallway towards their bedroom and

*comes in patting out a fire on her sleeve sighing. she's covered in soot and steam water. she's got bullet holes in her clothes but doesn't seem to be hurt* simon. I've got you some caramell if you'll give me something that won't ignite in my boiler...

walking from the basement, covered in grease, "Glad to see you Silver. I hope all is well." Cleaning himself up with a rag.

Meanwhile, Brielle is sitting in the corner in a plush chair engrossed in a book. She looks up to see both Silver and Felix in rather disheveled states. Holding back a small giggle, she stands up with a small stretch and walks over to Felix, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before wiping the grease off her lips and looking at Silver.

"What trouble have you got into now?" She asks, a glimmer of amusement in her eye.

noooothing*looks around innocently*just ya know....workin

" 'Workin' for most of us usally involves alot of trouble," chuckling a bit.

She shakes her head. "Felix is most definitely right. Your statement does absolutely nothing to reassure me!" She tosses an apple to Simon with a wink. He procures her a glass of white whine which she takes and sips upon.

*smirks* perhaps. I got you and simon some caramel*sits down heavily*

"Well thank you silver, its been awhile," smirking and having a piece of caramel.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station