A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35054

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

b-but me ship...*pouts harder* I can't leave her. she's me heart n soul..*she whined her accent showing through in her distress*

Dangerous ? eh, they aren't the brightest bunnies in the hutch if ya know what I mean. They act literally on their orders so while they are determined , they arent very good at tracking things or people like me. They do have a nasty habit of attacking by throwing them selves over your face and drowning you in themselves, it's NOT a pretty way to die I imagine.But these were different, they worked as a team, like a mind was controlling them directly. I dont mind telling ya that scares me . Someone big wants my hide on his floor and I ain't gonna make it easy for him.

She flicks open her fan and starts fluttering it to move some cooling air over her face.

"That sounds very troublesome....do you have any idea who would want to do such a thing? It sounds like they really really want you gone..."

Ever since I picked up that load of Russian gold I have been getting hounded by things some mortal, some not. Got a list of folk want me dead long as my arm.Anyway...I have a date with that bar right over there.* Walks to bar and settles in *  OI ! monkey...where are ya ?

Oh Sil, come here sweetie, *offers Sil a hug* Ya need to establish your boundaries with this waste of space. For example..If he tried this *reaches his hand slowly toward Sils bottom* What would you do? You would break his hand off at the wrist right? Establish your self as an officer and commander not as his supposed play-toy.

*watches you but doesn't move* uuuuuhh...he's a commanding officer I'm not supposed to argue..*looks back at you*

No, no, *looking frustrated but understanding at the same time* You have the right to defend yourself , break through the happy Tommy  military training and see yourself as an individual with rights FIRST. Then sod the military and join my crew anyway, or go solo either way. Just DON'T let him touch you again.

I mean it IS my ship.*still attached* I could help you make a crew*nods* I mean*smirks* I'd be ok with that harassment*so obviously teasing*

*walks in the gear wearing a dark dark red silk dress with a bustle and a gold lace fan*  Anyone here? Brielle? *she called* Bri, I just got back from Dorian's! Are you around? 

Brielle hears Ara calling for her from the bar. She wriggleds out of Felix's arms, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before wrapping herself with a kimono style lavender silk dressing gown and braiding her hair down one shoulder. She sleepily opens and quietly shuts the door, and pads down the hallway to the bar. Her hair is a little loose and her face a little sleep flushed as she looks Ara up and down, then says,

"You look like you had a fun night! Rather more formal then usual, yes?"

"We sort of struck it big on a silk ship recently and they had a lot more than just the raw thread. The merchant had a lot of dresses." She twirled once. "Did I wake you?" 

A hint of a blush comes into her cheeks as she nods. "Yes, it was an early evening...was very quiet in the bar and Simon could take care of it, and he's been so busy and exhausted lately..." She smiles.

"Tell me more about where you have been all night!"

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station