A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*raises glass* aww, thanks. *she chuckles and sighs* I have a new job, turns out. New crew, new captain, and especially wonderful new cabin.

New cabins are nice, especially if they are private, My new ship was apparently designed for the Captains luxury. I actually have wooden paneled walls and ...I really can't believe it still my own private water closet complete with one of those new shower baths.

Well this ship was originally designed by Wil for minimum crew and maximum comfort. You know how he is but honestly, I practically pissed myself when I saw where I'd be sleeping.

Oh, really how well apportioned is your berth might I ask? I would hate to be upstaged...*lets out a little laugh to show he is indeed joking*. Tell me is it carpeted?

It was just....so.....incredible...*she sighs, remembering the sight of her bed* I've never been near anything like it.

Well, there is indeed something to be said for the proverbial lap of luxury my dear.

*snaps out of her daydream and shrugs* I suppose. I was born into luxury myself actually. Didn't take long to get slapped over into the East side of London though.

Well sweetie, *throws back his drink, and pours another* Life hands us all different things , I personally lost pretty much all I ever had early on so I myself am not accustomed to such things but I am glad you appear to be enjoying your berth.I am increasing getting the impression however that my new vessel is developing strings attached to it I'd rather not have. I am certain they didnt just hand over a top of the line vessel for me to privateer for them. More and more I suspect something else is a foot. I wanted to believe mind you * he points to himself* This was reason enough, brave dashing dare I say handsome airpirate working for them harrassing the Brits for grins and giggles but, I know better now. *leans in and whispers* Be on guard, several bases in Europe are deploying scout airvessels towards the Austro Hungarians..

*widens eyes* so there might be good loot out soon!

Im not sure, but the more I find out the more I believe the invasion of the Southern United States by the Brits was in fact secretly agreed upon and allowed by the U.S. government for some greater reason.

*giggles* Well, the Americans do have a knack for aggressive decisions. *She sips her drink* ugh, I sound like Dorian. anyways, what sort of strings do they have attached to that vessel of yours? Do they just want you to harass enemy ships?

There appears to be a devise of some sort , Rollie cant remove it yet attached to our wireless telegraph. Guessing its there control the ship somehow if I misbehave.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station