A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...*looks around* no, I walked her back here and she went upstairs...I didn't mean that it was literally...Felix?

Alright. Not good.

*The air in the bar cracks and begins to spark and swirl with a hum. In the distance the sound of odd steam turbines, slowly grows louder. As the commotion grew with intensity in the bar, a blinding flash and thunder crack rang through the bar,  Tim appeared a couple of feet off the ground and slammed on to the floor, emitting  bit of haze off of his leather topper and overcoat. Goggles on his face, he groaned for a moment before jumping to his feet and running out the door* Son of bitch..*he yelled* pulling up his right sleeve* 

speak of the *her voice trails off as she sees him run out* devil...*she looks to her bag where even jabber is peering out to see what's going on* What the hell.

*blinks* what in the world just happened?

*worried* I think...*listens for something, anything* Is he...*shakes her head* Don't know. I'm not sure whether to...no...he's fine. *looks to Jabber* He can take care of himself. This is Tim we're talking about. *Jabber goes back into the bag and grunts*

*Goes over to Tim to check on him* Well, he's breathing and has a pulse....

*Watches Tim.* Ummmm

I think I need a drink...wine please?

What kind? *she asks, with her revolver out, inching slowly towards the back door*

Something white...Moscato if you have it? *smiles*

*Running back in, eyes on the device on his right wrist, hitting a few buttons* 70 thousand feet......still time.....* Spinning around, the tail of his coat flailing about, exposing his usual armaments, black striped pants and a grey tweed vest and running back to the window, throwing off his had and his goggles and whipping his coat to the floor, cracking his knuckles and hitting a few more buttons on his wrist. The sound of the steam engines faded to silence and only a mild whistle was barely audible. Walking back to the door and standing just outside* Well, that's a start...* Walking back in for a moment * Arabella, love, mind bringing that bottle of McCallan over....quickly...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station