A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*flies over to the shelves and grabs the McCallan, *I thought a dead scientist was going to collapse through the door. You scared...Tim? what.. *hands him the bottle* 

Everything okay Tim?*Now in his leather suit*

*Looks from Tim, worried, to Felix* What is happening here, exactly?

Well Ellie is missing and I have no idea as far as Tim.

*Pulling out his fob watch and doing some math on his fingers, poking his head back out the door, squinting and putting his watch back in his pocket and grabs the bottle from Ara, pops the cork and takes a long swig and then a sigh and goes and leans on the bar.* About 6 minutes.....I have some time...*He said under his breath, Leaning up and smiling at Ara before turning to Alex* Things are salvageable.......in theory *he said with a worrisome chuckle, pulling out his pocket watch and taking another swig, turning around and hopping up on the bar*

*pours Brielle's wine*Time until what exactly? What sort of trouble are you causing? *leans on the other side of the bar next to him.* what is this?

Thank you, Ara *Looks at Tim with concern*

Tim what do you need?*The weapons racks rise from the floor*

*Throwing a sincere but poorly hidden worrisome smile at the new face in the bar and taking another swig* No need to worry dear. Timothy R Harrison, it's a pleasure *going to tip his hat before realizing it isn't there shaking head and pulling out his watch and turning to Ara* 

Well, about si....5 and a half minutes till Archy reaches the surface, give or take a little bit  pending terminal velocity....*checking the unit on his wrist again* Come on..... *Turning to Alex* Just time...and some luck, mate...*creaking out a smirk and taking a swig*

*squints* can you...not die please? Seriously. where does that ship plan to land?

*does not look convinced that she should not worry*

*Chuckling and looking at Ara* Land.......I'm working on it dear. I'm more so worried about the one of a kind, large scale AER, in said ship that is , in turn, also plummeting to the surface

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station