A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*looks to Alex* I can check white chapel and Kensington. *looks to Tim* have I told you yet today how crazy you are?

*Looks around terrified* Um.....I'm just going to get medical supplies ready...just in case...*starts getting together various medical gear*

Brielle, you're all set as you are. *smiles* why don't I teach you how to throw a punch?

Yes please! I want to be able to actually defend myself *raises her fist* what do I do?

*Sarah and Ellie look at felix from across the street as the Front of the gear opened. Felix lets out a sigh of relief as Ellie licks her Ice cream cone*

*Smiling back at Ara* No, not today *looking to Alex and then to his watch, pushing the slide up a but quicker, a small red light in a group of 4 starts to flash.* Damn it.....just a little more......*Looking at his watch again* Where did Ellie run off to this time? *Moving the slide up a little more, the light goes solid* Well, shit........ *Looking back with some urgency and back to the front again looking for something with the binoculars and walking in to the street * Stick to that back wall, if you guys wouldn't mind...a set of struts broke....*as a whistling object is heard fast approaching in the distance*

*looks out the door to see Ellie with her ice cream and Sarah. She smiles then jumps over the bar* ok then, stand in front of me. let's see what you have off the bat. punch me. anywhere. *looks to Tim* How's the situation looking over there?

*Seeing Sarah and Ellie as he runs out*You guys get back and hug the alley*He yelled, the whistling closer, still looking for it with the binoculars*It's........something... *Jerking up the slide and 2 of the 4 lights go orange* Damn..

Tim...Tim? *runs to the door and looks out* something? what's... Wait...really?

What is it with you people wanting me to practice on you? First Felix tells me to stab him, now you want me to punch you...oh well.....*throws a punch at Ara's shoulder*

*Runs up grabs Brielle's hand and takes her with him to safety across the street.*

*looks shell shocked as she gets dragged along. Looks down at their entwined hands and blushes*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station