A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All of your questions have to wait for another day....*she grumbles and pouts at him*

*A roar from the distance grows as it approaches, accompanied by steam exhaust bellowing in the front down. A few moments later, Tim walks in in his full get up, hits a few buttons on his right arm and the noise trails back tot he distance. Walking to his stool and sitting, taking his sunglasses off and hooking them to his vest* Well, after noon all.

Good afternoon Tim. Look, Felix made it back alive! *smiles widely*

Afternoon, dear and I see that *Winking at Alex* How are ya, mate?

*Walking through the doors like the world owes him a favor* Afternoon all, *walks over to the wall by the stairs and post a notice*    "For Sale, one slightly used Mockingbird class fast light cruiser. Modified and highly tuned Tesla Co. electrical engines, multiple weapon mounts, highly customizable interior space, and the latest in galley accessories."

Inquiries Contact : Captain Lachlan Bellraven currently residing The Rejected Gear .      Serious Inquiries Only

*walks in swinging both doors open whistling the Merry Widow Waltz walking around looking at things before noticing your flyer. she looked it over her green eyes starting to widen out with delight her fingers reaching to trace the words "multiple weapon mounts"* a cruiser*she whispered turning to lean against the wall in front of you* selling her I see? What's your offer Captain, I could always do with a new toy you see. I 'm currently stuck here until they fix my ship and well, we all see how well that's going..*laughs*

Well, she was a former British vessel, decommissioned, bought for a private family and then well I can't be held responsible if they left her hatch unlocked* A wry smile spreading across his face* I suppose if you are interested a fair price could be negotiated. 

Wil just smiles and leans back in his chair. Taking a long sip of the Balvenie he nods and looks around. "Deacon. Welcome to the Gear. Owned by Felix and generally inhabited by some of the most eclectic people you could ever find. Several captains of airships. Pirates. Lawmen. Mercenaries. Bounty Hunters. Those words describe nearly every person in here. Each one could be used at a different time for what is done by the people here. A sharp shooter with my personal guarantee he's got the best enhancements I can give would be a valuable asset with some of the shenanigans around here. You could easily earn more then any officer ever thought of being paid."

Wilhelm smiles as he takes off his color lensed loupe and sets it back in his pocket before relighting his pipe. "I assure you my friend. We can easily find freelance work for you. Or if you wish I could always use a head of security. I've had 9 attempted break ins in the past several weeks and Gourishankar is tired of running them down when he feels he has more important matters to tend to."

*He slowly turns his head to take in the full view of the Gear, his ocular piece humming as the lenses zoom and focus on all details of his surroundings.*

This does appear to be a place I should find myself most comfortable in. I would happily join you at the lab to help with security and eliminate any attempts at a break in. If you can help keep my equipment at optimal performance, I can assure you no intruders will step foot inside those gates again.

*Tipping the tumbler back to finish the small bit of scotch remaining, he extends his hand to Wil*

Wilhelm smiles and nods happily as he shakes his hand. "I think you'll find the benefits of working for me quite a bit better then they were the first time around."

He smiles and leans back, relighting his pipe and puffing happily on it. "I'll make sure to have one of the sets of rooms cleaned and readied for you. And we'll make sure that you have any... equipment you may need or desire will be on hand by week's end."

*walks into the Gear from outside and catches the end of the conversation* Equipment? Do I even want to know? *she smiles as she takes a seat and orders a glass of white*

Wil laughs easily and shakes his head. "Probably not dear Lady. I fear the discussion would be far to rough for your delicate sensabilities."

He smiles as he puffs happily on his pipe. Taking another sip of his scotch before he continues. "How have you been this day good Lady? I hope it finds you well and happy with the elusive Felix' return."

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station