A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Thank goodness you are here....I needed some backup! She just came in, talking about snow, leaking aether all over the place, and then collapsed!"

-sighs rolling onto her side...she has a cannonball sized hole in her side-

"Erm....Silver, that doesn't look so good. I'm going to go grab my medic kit....I'm not super familiar with automaton parts but time on a pirate ship taught me how to take care of things like this!" *she dashes upstairs to her old room and grabs her kit as well as a few other supplies, before coming back downstairs and creating a rudimentary patch over the hole in her side* "I don't know what else I can do, with the metal parts and such....but hopefully now you can get to someone who can help? Is there someone I can find for you?"

-stares at you- BriE? haVE you ever seen rainBOw snOW?-she sounds like a fading record- it's pREtty wHen you'Re in the DesErt..-sits up suddenly- awww sheiza...why am i just lAying heRe! i HAve a ShIP to RUn!- tries to stand abd faceplants- FeLIx...get FelIx...-doesn't move hissing a slow leak of steam-

Realizing that despite her threats, Silver wasn't going anywhere, Brielle runs off to find Felix, a monumental task considering the man rarely told anyone where he was going next. "Silver....stay right there....."

-curls up- my ship...my poor poor ship-is nearly to tears-

Brielle walks down the hall and settles into a barside chair and pours herself a glass of wine. She bounces her foot as she sips, a dreamy smile on her face as she daydreams in the quiet bar.

*Trying to be calm, whispering to Sil* Why did ya try to stop a cannon? its murder on the skin....*Holds her hand*

*As soon as Brie returns*Brie keep her still, I have a mechanic on my ship who an fix just about any blasted thing that walks talks digs a a hole or flies. Be right back.

"Oh Thank God! Felix appears to be out for the afternoon and I have no clue where he is..." She crouches down beside Silver, taking Lachlan's place. "Go quickly!!!"

Brie....my ship..-grabs your hand gently - oh god...-touches the aether on her coat - I need something stronger than brass...any suggestions-is trying to stay calm but it stearin to shake-

*comes running back in frantically carrying a youngish woman in dirty overalls and hair in red dreds with all sorts of small tools coming out of her pockets* Captain! put me down!    I am now that we are here ya run too slow . Sil, this is my mech Rollie she's gonna take a look and get ya patched up. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station