A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*Breathes a sigh of relief seeing that help has arrived* Silver, I think its all going to be ok now! *she scoots out of the way*

Rollie reaches into a pocket in her overalls and pulls out a large tube of some greasy looking substance...This is Aether gum, it reacts with aether and expands we use it on Aether drives to seal cracks in the manifolds. She begins applying the stuff around the edges of  the wound as she does it expands many times  As aether contacts the gum it swells , soon we should have the hole patched anyway, then we can check for other damage.

Brielle watches with fascination. "Any chance you could tell me where to get some of that? It might be very useful in treating some of my more than human patients....."

Rollie looked up, Its kinda,um special stuff, hard to get outside Austria, ya know they got the best new aether electro machines but I think I can get ya some.

Brielle smiles. "I can pay for it. Just, considering how often Silver here gets injured on my watch....I figure it might be a good idea to have some in stock."

*doesn't move but is definately alive* captain? *slowly sits up* who is this AMAZING woman? *is staring at Rollie with wide green eyes that were shifting colors from deep purple to light green from the rebuilding aether*

*Trying to sound all formal like* Captain SIl, may I present my full time mechanic and part time pain in my...the breath is knocked out of him as Rollies elbow connects with his ribs.  How do ya do , Captain is it , nice set if internals ya got there so exactly how much is you and how much isn't. Ive seen aether prosthesis before but this , wow, and how is it ya got cannoned balled anyway.....This time it was Lachlans elbow to Rollie  Can't ya just hush and let her breathe just for a minute ?  Rollie looked semi dejected and huffed Yes sir, Capt'n Sir.

no no, don't mind me*waves a hand* I'm fine. I'm approximately 68.5% automaton, I run of steam and aether, funny thinking about it now considering my last name*smiles* It's a pleasure to meet you Rollie* stands only wincing once and extends a hand to the mechanic

Rollie wipes her hands on her overalls and shakes Sil's hand Hi'ya Capt. Sil ma'am, pleasure to make your acquaintance,

Wil walks into the gear with a smile and pipe billowing smoke around him. His cane clearly taking the weight of his left leg today. Making his way to his normal chair he slides into it and sighs with comfort before waving to Simon. "Some scotch if possible my simian sibling!"

*walks in from outside, humming happily to herself* Oh, hello Wil! How are you this morning?

*Wil smiles and waves* Hello there good Lady. How are you today? I myself am just happy to be out of the lab for a bit. I rarely get to be as of late.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station