A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brielle notices Felix's eyes shift color and sits there beside him, nervously sipping her wine, staring intently into her glass. She then looks up to the stranger through her eyelashes.

"Sir.....we truly don't want any trouble. What are you seeking here?"

*sliding his thompson from under the coat and onto his lap. he removes the large jacket revealing a very clean shirt with a breast plate and heart buttons. placing his right arm on the table and angling the canister directly at brielle,* I do believe that we should take this outside.*puts face mask back on in one swift motion.*

His eyes glow gray and purple as the skin tight leather suit envelopes him covering up to his eyes. He pulls Brielle with him as he steps back from the bar, making sure to keep him between her and the stranger. "What are you wanting?" 

A 13 year old girl dropped behind Brielle, "Teacher I got your 6" she replied holding a revolver.

*green gas immediately fills the room. causing all who breathe it uncontrolled laughter, a cold barrel presses on alex's forehead. the red dot burns through the fog* I want what anyone wants, to die.*bursts into laughter.*

"Laughing gas?" Chuckling and grabbing the end of his barrel. "Funny thing about putting a gun to my head." The metal of the gun glows red hot and begins to melt as fire is erupting from Felix's hand. "Now Phoebe!" As the sound of fans start to fill the air. "Death is an odd request."

*the mechanical hand bursts from out of the fog smashing alex in the face off guard.* it's not the laughter that gets you it's your own mind. when everything in the universe becomes funny you tend to go insane.*grabs alex by the shirt and pushes him onto the table. he proceeds to hold the barrel on the gun over alex's head as a bead of melted metal begins to form.* my aren't you going to be a pretty one.

Placing her handkierchief over her mouth and nose, Brielle watches wide eyed, frozen in fear.

"Sir, if you kill him.....that won't accomplish your goal!"

The gas slowly makes its way through the barrier she has in place and she starts to feel the effects.

Wilhelm sees the gas escaping and sighs. Pulling a mask of leather from inside his coat he slips it on covering the lower half of his face. A few mumbled words and alchemical symbols on the mask begin to glow. "Great. Glad I left this in my coat. I do hope this is resolved quickly."

Wil knows the situation is one could quickly lead to danger for himself but still he stays calmly sitting in his chair.

Brielle watches the situation with Felix and the stranger unfold. Horrified and terribly scared, she erupts into a fit of giggles. Breathlessly "What...is going on??" As the stranger pushes Felix onto the table with the gun to his head, she starts thinking quickly. She very quietly sneaks up behind the stranger, and flicks out her fan silently. She pops a button and the stranger hears only a very small click before he feels Brielle jump onto his back, her arm flashing around to the other side of his neck. He feels a row of razor sharp needles against his throat. "I suggest you don't do that" She bursts out into giggles yet again.

"Just what I was hoping for," His voice echoing from all over the bar. "Funny thing about being insane." Makes a bubble of fire around him Incinerating the gun. "is that you think of everything." A Bullet flies through window and as it approaches the stranger it begins to glow bright red before slicing and cauterizing part of the strangers face. Felix uses the moment to throw the new guy to the ground face first as he keeps the strangers face pressed to the deck with his foot.

*rolling to his stomach with a frag grenade, ready to blow in his hand* SURPRISE!!!

A burst of steam escapes from his metal legs as he propels upward disappearing into the shadows of the rafters. The dome of flame closes in on the stranger containing the blast and scorching his arm. The air beginning to clear of the gas. Felix dropped from the ceiling revolver in hand aimed at the stranger.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station