A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*grabbing felix by  the throat with one hand and pressing the gun to his temple with the other, dropping the grenade* Here allow me to help you *moving hand from the pistol and placing it on knife at waste. grenade ticking on the floor between them.*

Brielle bursts out into hysterical sobbing. "No! Stop it! Leave him alone!" She walks up to the stranger and pokes him in the side. "This is the first person in my entire life who has actually loved me! The first person who has not viewed me as a possession, a pawn to be used in their never ending game for social power and money. What is your point here?" She goes very quiet, staring the stranger down. "I beg your mercy. Have you never loved anyone?"

"Allow me." The voice came from behind the stranger with the echoing click of a hammer locking in place on a .45 revolver. "Your not the only one with a trick or two." The other Felix flickers but kicks the grenade away before before fading away. "Asking for death is such a odd favor so whats your curse, deal with the devil? biochemical alteration? Both? Either way I know I shoot you in the head it prolly won't do much of anything." Shooting him through the shoulder, then putting the gun up.

Brielle falls off the stranger as Felix knocks him to the ground. She tumbles and rolls, and watches the scene unfold from where she sits on the floor, pulling her skirts up to her face to attempt to avoid breathing in any more of the gas.

*looking at the young lady the pinpoint of the mechanical eye opens and the color shifts to purple again.* aye, I have... *picking alex up by the throat until his feet dangle high off the ground.*  I simply want a challenge. *smashes alex into the ground* keep the gold, it'll fix the damage. i'll be in touch. *"singing as he exits* captain, captain, I will do your chores, I will warm your cot at night and mop your cabin floors. scold me, hold me. i'll be yours to keep, the only thing I beg of you, don't make me go to sleep."

Her jaw drops and she freezes for a moment, before running over to Felix.

"Are you injured? I mean gravely. Seriously, tell me. I don't want any of that "I'm fine" nonsense you always spout..." She cups his face in her hand. "Good grief.....what in the world was that all about anyways?" She frowns.

"Fuck if I know." Brushing the dust off. the suit glowing a bright cherry red. "Damnit. One of my wounds is open again." The suit retracting to the bracer, his shirt from waist down soaked in blood. "ruined another good shirt."

Brielle blushes at his harsh words. "Let me see that...." She reaches out and tugs at the edges of his blood soaked shirt.

"I'll be fine," Grabbing his coat from a hook and pulling up the com. "Jack ready The Spirit. Prepare everything to face tura'lu head on."

"Felix? What? After this? You are still healing..." She grabs ahold of his arm. "You are weakened right now. You can't go after him like this!" Her eyes plead with him to stay.

"Two days, we still have alot of hull repairs to do." Pheobe chimed in. "See Brielle, two days, that is plenty of time to heal."

Brielle shakes her head and smiles sadly. "Two days....I suppose thats about as much time as you ever allow yourself."

She goes to kiss Felix, and then notices Phoebe watching in the corner. Blushing, she turns to Felix. "Ready to turn in? You need your....rest. Only two days before you head out, you know." She giggles, and Felix might have seen a hint of a smirk on her face as she turns on her heels, skirts swishing all the way to the bedroom.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station