A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wincing, "I had no idea...."

*picking up shotgun shells from the floor* "aye, little lady the ship is rather old and I have seen worse, but in time I will make it a safe haven." *placing the shells on the table* "this little one," *gestures at the child between himself and brielle* " she needs to be loved, I don't even know where she is from however she does eat and she does understand things." addressing brielle. "if ill will befalls this girl there will be death." *his mechanical eye flashes red in smoke, the shape of a skull almost appears but then it's gone in the blink of an eye returning to black. Standing and walking to the bar keep, the stranger towers over him. looking down the eye pinpoints red once again.* " there will be death." he then strolls back to the child and retrieves his coat

"Well right now there is a line for people who want my head, but she will be safer here than most places." Pouring another glass of whiskey. At this point Ellie runs up from the basement, "Umm teacher..."

"Yes?"

"Boilers 3 and 4 just blew."

"The hell?" Felix said, half choking on his whiskey.

Brielle jumps, not used to seeing Felix react to anything with all but nonchalance.

"Maybe....you can wait more than two days before heading out?" She has a hopeful glimmer in her eyes.

"Alicia, Diagnostics." As a blue transluscnet screen appears in front of him displaying the affected area. "The weird part about those boilers blowing is....they weren't in use."

"Also the beasts are back..." Ellie said looking down at her boots.

"That would mean Tura'lu has a lock on your psionic signature. We just need The Spirit operational enough to launch a couple jets. Oh well we will use the cranes. to finish the ship." Glancing over to Brielle, "It means one extra day in dry dock."

A hunched-over figure in a pea-coat and a knit cap wanders down the alley, stopping in front of the side door leading into the Rejected Gear. *looks up, grimaces and shakes head* "No not today..." I grumble into my coat and continue on my way.

She smiles nervously. "But some other things are going on now that need to be taken care of? You need to keep Ellie safe." She frowns. "I just wish this was over with. I want you home, safe, for more than a few days at a time..."

"I have to fix this mess first." Kissing her on the forehead. 

Pulling up his com, "Jack, Phoebe. Double shifts, Ellie and I will take the next one so we are working round the clock."

"Felix! You can't work around the clock, injured, and then go hunt him down! Its a suicide mission!!!"

"That's the point, you need to take care of the new little one." Grabbing a blanket from under the bar to wrap around the little one.

Brielle wraps an arm around the little girl. "I can't take care of her all by myself and this bar and keep everyone safe if you die. Please take care of yourself...." Her face looks very serious.

"I won't die." Looking her dead in the eyes.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station