A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"You have before. Several times." She meets his gaze.

"I won't die. I swear on that." His eyes backing his words.

"You better not. If you do, I would have to kill you..." She gives him a teary smile.

The 'pea-coat' continues down the slim, dreary-looking lane, pausing occasionally to get his bearings, then moving on, shoulders hunched against the nor'easter-like draft blowing through the alley. Looking up one final time, he spots the sign Scruffy Bob told him about and then took in the building and it's obvious 'charms'. "Lovely," I says, "I just adores witches.",crossing myself and reaching for the doorlatch.

*Dragging his feet and collapsing into a padded chair by the fire, and begins muttering to himself  and waving his hands as he speaks* Just once , just once why can't they just be civil and surrender like good little mammas boys?...Oi ! monkey ! how bout something to ease a  parched throat ? 

Walking up from the basement, covered in grease and reeking of burnt metal, "Evening Bellraven." Then nods in Simon's direction for his whiskey.

Walking in, the little girl trailing behind her, she spots Felix and kisses him on the cheek and then wipes away a smudge of grease on his nose.

"Are the preparations going any better today?"

"Almost ready." Smudging a bit of grease across the side of her face before kissing her forehead.

She giggles and wipes the grease off with a handkerchief before attacking his face with it, wiping it clean.

"I suppose I'm happy. Time to get this over with....then I won't have to worry anymore."

She picks the little girl up. "I'll be ok. I have this little one to keep me busy while you are gone."

"We will be running a field test here soon." The sound of splashing water coming from the patio. The large form of the ship rising from the water.

She frowns. "Going so soon?" Shifting the little girl from one hip to the other. "I hope this goes quickly. If you don't die.....we can celebrate after." She smiles sweetly.

Walking out to the patio with her and point out a lit up ship in the distance. "Keep you eye on that." Then mumbling into his com as a low humm fills the air.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station