A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He laughs and smiles. "Vanity is not just a girlish fancy my dear. Trust me. I've met more then a few men who were as vain or even more so then any woman."

She smirks. "Indeed. Therefore, I am always on the lookout for some way to put us on equal footing there...although I am sure it is the last thing on his mind currently." She sighs. "I hope things stay quiet around here for a moment after this business is done...between Tura'lu and the stranger I've had my fair share of worries the past few months!"

Wil gives a firm nod of his head. "I quite heartily agree with you my dear. It's time this place was treated more as a bar and less as a personal battle ground for it's patrons. I swear the damage we've caused has assuredly cost more then all of us have drunk combined."

He laughs easily and leans back in his chair, smoking the last third of his cigar with slow, steady puffs. "It'd be nice to own a bar like this though. Though one less inclined to holes and blood stains and more inclined towards friends gathering to tell their tales and enjoy a good drink."

"Perhaps with this enemy dead and gone we will get a moment of peace. Goodness knows the two of us could use a vacation...most of the time we have been together has been fraught with peril..." She smiles. "Still better than being with Phillip would have been."

Wilhelm laughs and nods. "I agree whole heartedly as I understand the man was a cad of the highest order. Though a good vacation can do wonders. It was a touring vacation of Europe with Annabelle that led to our engagement."

She simply blushes and becomes very very interested in what is in her wine glass.

He laughs with ease and shakes his head. "My dear I have no fears for the two of you. I've no doubt that when the time is right for such an act the ever brave Felix will act. But do not be embarrassed by your love. It is a feeling that few in the world can truly say they have felt. Much sorrier is the world for that fact as well."

She giggles "I daresay it will be the bravest act he will ever commit! As for the other...I know that all too well. No one I knew back home knew that sort of love. With the way my parents treated my sister and I, I can't say I feel any true love for them either. My sister is the only one." She smiles sadly.

"I had my suspicions, but I now know exactly how sad and empty a life like that would have been."

Wil nods and smiles sadly. "I can understand that all to well. My family was much the same way. They demanded perfection from my sisters and I. Neither of my sisters made it far at all. The stress was the death of one far to young and the other never amounted to much. I outlived the rest of my family though. They hated their lives and me for not being what they wanted. But in the end I am far better in my life then every they were."

She nods. "I've come further than any of them will ever get...at some point I want to go back and get my sister, if she wishes to try life outside of that picture perfect little box. I don't know if she will want to or not though. It is difficult to leave such an otherwise cushy life." She shrugs and sips her wine, staring into the fire.

Well if ever you return and your sister worries that life outside will be hard  just let her know you know a kindly old man who has no issues paying stupidly high wages for a receptionist at his lab." He laughs with ease and settles back in his chair.

She smiles fondly. "Thank you Wil. I'll keep that in mind."

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station