A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35054

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She automatically dips into a curtsy. "Lady Brielle, pleased to meet you!" She smiles. "I am so very glad that you are not a horrible cad...most of the ladies that find their home here have a similar story..." she shrugs apologetically. "After a while you start to assume that people that show up unannounced on the tail of one of your friends is out to hurt them..."

no, I should have explained that earlier. *takes your hand and kisses it.* it's a pleasure to meet you. I am Jonx Hackney. business man and former second in command of the HMS Pocket Watch.

Brielle smiles. "Well I'm glad we have that settled..."

me too*silver grinned and let out a hiss of steam* soo, now what *chuckles*

Casey July bursts into the room pulling off her boots and throwing her leather bag on the floor in the same corner as always, "Did someone say married?" She spins around looking at everyone. "Who needs a white dress?"

No One Ma'am. But A Real Nice Thought Of You*Smiles*

Brielle giggles. "Well not right now...but hopefully some day!"

"I already have your's sketched out." She points to Brielle. 

She blushes. "Casey...its not quite time for that yet!!" She looks at her feet and giggles softly.

"Well, when the inspiration strikes you just go with it..." She starts moving the boxes around and picks up a big one. "Silver, have you seen this?" Waves the box in front of her....

"Oooh Casey, what is in the box?
She flounces over.

"Silver needs to open it!" Casey July walks over to her and shoves the box into her hands.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station