A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She smirks a little. "I know an awful lot about women's shoes...I don't know that I would know enough to pick shoes out for you...although I do think I have rather good fashion taste!"

"high heels can be great for combat if you know how to balance on them. I have a friend from "the restless bitches" that wears high heels while fighting and when she needs to run, she des this thing called a maxi four from when she took tap dancing. It activates the heels to slide into the heel and makes them normal boots again. bob's your uncle, yeah?" Ara laughs, taking a sip of the sugared absinthe. "Brielle, maybe you'll have a pair one of these days." Ara grinned.

Brielle sips her absinthe and giggles. "Those sound fascinating! That being said...l've had to dig a sharp heel into a few so called gentleman's feet to get them to back off...."

Wil walks into the Gear with a happy smile and looks around the room and gives a small chuckle. "This place has become more of a home than even my own rooms at the lab."

With a constant grin he pours himself a generous glass of scotch and sets a thick envelope on the counter and looks into the rafters. "My good simian friend, please make sure none but the Lady of the House or Felix himself opens that envelope."

He walks to his chair, turns it to the fire and settles in comfortably with his pipe.

Brielle looks over to Wil and giggles a bit tipsily. She fairly flounces over, giving him a big hug. "How are you?"

Wil smiles at Brielle and gives her a big hug. "Good evening good Lady Brielle. How are you tonight?"

He settles back into his chair and uses his cane to pull one closer for her.

She settles in, giggling and sipping her green drink. "Oh, just enjoying the holidays....you?"

Sitting in a cold corner, Ian Mac groggily shakes his hoary head in the hopes of clearing the cobs..."Nothing doing apparently," I murmur with disgust. "Barkeep...a little wakey wakey juice if you please."

Simon pops up and pours Ian a steaming cup of black coffee. Brielle looks over and smiles, giggling a tad. "Had a rough night, Ian?"

Wilhelm gives a smile thought his eyes flash a moment of sadness. "Ohhhh.... I've been enjoying them as best I can. Been working as I can and trying to make sure I have everything handled as best I can. It was hard this year though since I had ordered a rather ornate present for Annabelle just before the wedding for this Christmas."

Brielle's eyebrows knit together in concern and she puts a hand on Wil's shoulder soothingly. "I am sorry. That is really difficult....the timing really couldn't have been much worse, I suppose..."

Wil smiles and pats her hand. "The timing is rather bad but that is the fault of fate and I will not hold it against others."

He drinks his scotch with a smile and puffs at his pipe between sips.

"To be honest the idea of loosing a wife is nothing new for me my dear. Annabelle is the latest in a list of women that have been lost to me."

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station