A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like this new location

*sits on the bar and sighs deeply* What a day, *she says to herself before ten dark figures walk into the room* I'm really not in the mood for theatrics *she says but the figures stand still* You're joking right? *they're silent as Ara draws her knife* I'll make this slow. *She clicks on the gear that Tim made for her and the figures dive at her as she jumps up and kicks two in the head, slicing at another's head before falling to the ground and shuffling to stand again. one hunter stomps on her back though and pins her to the ground* You really think you're hot shit, don't you? *the female hunter grins. Ara glares up at her*

no, I think you're just an amateur. *she yells before head butting the woman and back handing her. another hunter comes around with a formal kick and knocks Ara into a chair which she uses to knock out another hunter. Then she moves to the formally trained hunter and he blocks her blade with a metal arm guard. she then kicks and uses his block to access his unguarded head. She stabs him in the eye before another hunter comes her way. She punches this one as another comes up behind her and she knocks both out with a double, horizontal punch* I've always wanted to do that. *the ninth hunter then has her pinned to the wall* It's always the wall. What is it with bounty hunters and pinning people to walls? *she laughs nervously as the tenth hunter crosses his arms and grins under his hood* Arabella Porter. we've been looking everywhere for you. you're going to pay for the damage you did to our ship. *Ara thinks for a moment* oh, Captain Sangler. you do know how to pull revenge, don't you? *Her grin becomes evanescent as he comes up and holds her at the throat. she winces a bit*

Jarvis, do me a favor, it's a bit light in here. *The hunter named Jarvis steps over his dead crewmate to go over to the light switch. Ara goes wide eyed and starts to really struggle* No, just, turn me into Scotland Yard. That's all you have to do, That's where the money is. Why are you wasting your time? I could escape with the lights out. *The room goes dark and Ara yells* No! Stop! please stop it! *The captain chuckles darkly* You really did a number on our vessel. That ship costs us a fortune. *Ara struggles violently and tears start to form before a gun shot is heard and the light turns on. Now that Ara can see, the tears sniffle back and she glares* you have me by the throat you idiot. *she kicks her leg up and pulls a second blade (the other one dropped to the floor when she was pinned) out of her boot. Stabs him in the stomach and drops to the floor when he does before turning him over and straddling him* Before you die, who told you about my fear?

*she dragged the blade down his stomach before a gun shot rings out in the room and Dominique is looting Jarvis' pockets. The sky captain coughs up blood and then when Ara keeps drags the knife down, he dies* Dammit. *she whispers and looks up at Dominique* Ceci n'est pas mon jour. *she says. She and Dominique kill the knocked out crew members and take their things before one by one, disposing of the bodies*

*Dominique walks in and sits down before lacing her thin fingers together* Ou es tu? *Ara pops up*  Je te trouve.  *Ara giggles when Dominique says this and says* Tu es un poet horrible. *the two women laugh and Ara pours her a rum* Ou est le produit? *Dominique puts a box on the counter. Ara looks inside and brings it to the back* Merci. *she says, returning and pouring herself a vodka*

*falls through the door, landing face down and mumbling to himself*

*The two women look to Octavius and Dominique stands before going upstairs* Not in the mood pour les hommes ivres. *Ara is slightly shocked at the half English phrase before looking to Octavius* That'll hurt tomorrow.

*while face down he lets out a cough, sending flames dancing along the floor*

im...ok.....hic!....*transforms into a tiny wolf pup with reddish black fur and bright blue eyes*

Tim walked in, in his usual dress.  Some muck on his face and with clean spots around his eye's where his goggles once were. He saw Ara behind the bar and Dominique sitting. "Hey there gorgeous, how are you? An you Dominique?" Tipping his hat before sitting at his stool, placing his hat on the bar.

*she smiles as Tim walks in* You're looking dapper, handsome. *she grins and winks before pouring him a scotch* , Is the lab still standing? *As Dominique goes upstairs, she calls down," ca va, Tim! *and disappears* We're not going back to the ship tonight. Mercurian's experiment went out of control. More than usual. Our hammocs aren't in good shape. Not that they were comfy before. *she chuckles and looks back to Octavius*you're drunk. why am I surprised?

*Smiling* Why thank you, dear. *Taking the scotch* It is still standing, why do you ask? What was Mercurian up to? At least they are still there *winking as a wolf pup ran by* Um, well then. This is new

*scampers along the floor over to Ara and nudges her leg with his nose and paws*

*she laughs and swipes her finger on his face, showing him the muck* explosive bun tonight? *she wipes her finger on a rag and hands him a fresh one* Mercurian is the loudest silent person on board. No one knows what he's working on till he's finished. Believe me, he even stops the clocks when he works because he can't handle the ticking when mashed together with the sound of his thoughts. so I don't know. and the hammocks are now covered in something that's glowing green *she looks to the wolf pup* I'm not buying that. *she says to it* You think you're real cute, don't you?

*whimpers and nudges her some more*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station