A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*Walks downstairs and grabs the broom before starting to sweep. Jabber is doing somersaults in the corner and Simon is in the rafters. She sighs , puts the broom down, pulls one of Leander's journals out of her bag, and begins to read one of Leander's journal entries, the one he wrote on his last valentine's day. She smiles, giggles, and then puts the journal in her bag before going back to sweeping*

*upon seeing the uniformed men, Ara keeps her head down to avoid confrontation. Alex told her not to make too much trouble. She switches her gear on just incase any of the trouble came to her this time.*  Having a good night, men? *she asks with her back to them as she sweeps*

*She smirked and mentally prepared herself for a fight before turning around*  That I do. *she said, whirling around* are you looking for anything in particular or is that just your way of starting conversation?

*the air begins to crackle with sparks and swirl in the back corner of the bar and in blinding light with a loud crack, Tim appears out of thin air. Spinning around to gain his bearings and then walking to the bar with a stumble moving his goggles from his eyes to his hat* Evening folks *smiling and sitting at his stool , pushing his hat up on his forearm and switching off his reactor*

You always know how to make an entrance.  *shakes her head and smiles before pouring a scotch and leaving it on the bar for him* we just got some more Mcallan 18 in, by the way.

*Smiling* Ooo.  Thank you good lookin. Oh! *Tim stood and pulled a dozen roses out of his jacket* I'm looking for this troublesome lass, about your height, blue eyes, stubborn as hell.  These are for her *Winking and handing the flowers to Ara*

*takes the flowers and leans over to kiss him* I'll tell her that the handsome green-eyed scientist came by. She'll be sure to swoon. *laughs* Thanks, Tim.  oh! that reminds me! *pulls up a green tie and places it on the bar* The former owner had about twenty ties like this. He won't miss this one. I went turtle-doving.

Awwww *Smiling and picking the tie off the bar, taking off his and putting on the new one really quick* Well look at that. Thanks pretty lady *he said smiling*

So, what've you been up to today? *pours herself  glass of kettle one*

I'm the bartender, yes. Unless you're looking for Alex. Considering though that the R.A.F should have given up on catching him though, *she draws her gun* I'll assume you're looking for me. First though, you tell me who this "boss" is.

*Turning to the air marines* And who might these two gentlemen be?

*Walking in, in the leather suit* Hey guys

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station