A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*Notices Bri hugging the newcomer from his corner table* you must be Felix...Valarian H. Vol *smiles and extends his hand*

"Well for the better half of the day I was passed out on the shore of the Thames," chuckling and taking off the frozen jacket.

Her jaw drops for a moment before she catches herself and closes it. "Felix, darling...how did that happen? I know you don't wander about London drunk so I'm fairly certain there is quite a story to go along with this!"

Looking to the new guy, sizing him up then shaking his hand. He looks back to Brielle, "My dropship exploded. otherwise I wouldn't have been soaked."

*smiles, noticing Felix's look* You must be...special forces of some sort?  mercenary?  Assassin?  I know the look of a trained killer when I see it.

She briskly rubs his shoulders.

"How do things ALWAYS explode near you? Who has it out for you this time?" She frowns intently. "You've been gone so long, what was the leadup to this explosion?"

Steel walked into the bar, and looks around. He sees Valarian talking to a face new to him. 

*notices Steel* hello good sir *smiles*

Looks to Val, "something like that." He looks back to Brielle and kisses her on the forehead. "Commander Valerius and I have been working on cleaning up some Congregation of Gears agents."

She closes her eyes for a moment, taking the sweet moments when she can. "Congregation of Gears? You have never mentioned that before..." She pouts a little bit and looks up at him "Agents? Do you mean like spies?" She nibbles her lip with worry, wondering what he has been getting into exactly.

*steps back, out of the way* Sorry for interrupting.  Carry on *flits back to his corner table*

Steel walks over to Valarian, "What's happened since my last visit?" he asked.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station