A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wil smiles and winks at Brielle before motioning around. "I'm glad to hear he's home. Make sure he stays in bed. This poor bar has been abused for quite some time and it seems to only be getting worse. These gentleman are representatives of Grass Roots Construction. They are to here to repair and update this entire establishment under your direction. They will also have several young journeyman alchemists working with them. Their job will be to use my most advanced formulas to reinforce and protect this entire structure. No more dents, cracks, scratches, and broken beams from all the... activity that happens here. Even the windows are going to be treated as well."

Wil smiles as the three men walk up and each give a low bow before introducing themselves as William, Charles, and Otto Grass and asking where to begin.

Brielle stands there for a moment, drink in hand, a bit overwhelmed after having been up all night. "Wil...I think he'll be in bed a while now that he has finally fallen asleep..." She looks at the three men and pauses for a moment, not quite sure where to start. She pulls out her journal and flips through the pages. "No, no not there....that isn't a good place to start...."

Thumbing through the pages, she finally finds the perfect starting point and motions for the men to gather around her and look. "Do you know where you can get the supplies for this?" They nod. "Then that is where we will start...I want to get this place in good shape before I implement my guilty pleasure plan..." She giggles a little bit, some of her spark coming back.

*thinks* I had an idea...Most of us have weapons and gear, correct?  So, what if we built something of a set of secret caches, one for each of us.  Kind of a secret closet of sort *motions at a wall* revolving panels should work.

Wil chuckles and winks at Brielle. "Gentleman, one last thing; This young lady is to have what ever she wants. The cost is not a concern and if any of the materials are inaccessible to you due to some restriction let my man know and they will be delivered immediately. I also expect your entire crew to be on hand."

He smiles before lighting his pipe and moves to his normal chair and settles in to let her do as she wishes.

She smiles and continues looking through her notes. "Valarian, have you been staying in a room here? We do have safes and the like up there....although a secret nook of some sort for weapons down here might also be beneficial considering the clientele..." She scrawls another note into her book.

"And my plan is to turn that wall," She points to a wall on the far side of the gear, "Into a library. I want to have it set back into a shallow sort of room with bookshelves on all sides, from the floor to the ceiling, and a few more comfortable chairs there!" She smiles, rather satisfied with herself.

Wil shrugs. "Why not just extend into the building behind this one? There is more than enough room there to build a good sized library as well as perhaps a shop for a bit of weapon maintenance for the regulars. It also has a good sized safe. It was a bank until about 2 years ago."

Wil waves to Val and shrugs. "Sorry. I was trying to make sure that they had their marching orders. Didn't mean to ignore you sir."

She smiles brightly. "Wil that is a lovely idea! A library, a workshop, and a hidden safe with easy access for anyone who wishes to keep their weapons close at hand..." She looks to the workers. "Do you guys have that? We can go over details later!" She flutters and flounces about, drawing up details and showing them exactly what she has in mind.

Wil chuckles and pulls out an envelope as he stands and walks over. With a wink he hands it to her and puffs at his pipe. "I thought you might like the idea."

She blushes and tries to push the envelope back into his hands. "No, Wil, I couldn't possibly, after your last donation we have more than enough for these renovations..." She smiles. "Really, dear. You have already done more than enough!"

Wil laughs and the contractors chuckle a bit. "My dear, the work here is already paid for. It was before we walked in the door. The envelope is not money my dear. It's the deed to the bank. I bought it when it closed. I kept meaning to turn it into a store front or something but honestly never got up the ambition to do. I really have no use for the building and it's been sitting two years. I'm turning it over to you to do with as you see fit."

She bites her lip and playfully smacks Wil on the shoulder. "This is way too much! Way. Too. Much." She shakes her head and then kisses Wil on the cheek. "But a library...how could I say no? Thank you thank you thank you!"

He laughs a bit and shrugs. "Honestly I've had it for nearly 2 years and have done nothing with it. Better it go to use than just rot and fall down."

He goes back to his chair and re lights his pipe as he settles in.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station