A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*she looks to the doctor* Sir, that's not magic and sometimes he can't control it. You're a newcomer. Best to not judge the books by their covers, no? people get hurt that way.  *she raises her eyebrow with a mischievous smirk* now what's your poison? *she remembers the dead body* oh! sorry about that *she drags the bounty hunter's body to the back* Tori wants my head. I forget to clean up after myself sometimes.

*growls* Ara..please enlighten the dear idiot here of what I am?

Keep your temper Octavius. I don't want the bar burning down tonight because your friend felt provoked. *smiles, not taking her eye of the new one*

judging by your smell your some form of hound in human form. judging by the fire i'll say something from one of the 9 rings of hell. and considering you apparently cant control your fire, as the young lady says, i'll say you're ether new to your powers, or very young to your race." he looked oct over again. "and young lady your right. and i'm a book that shouldnt be judged to quickly ether. irish whiskey please m'dear"

*snorts a heat haze* I am fully in control! and I possess the essence of the Helhound Gatekeepers to Dis...and as for my age, im older than this civilisation itself *grunts, causing  flames to flicker from his mouth edges, and leaps into the rafters*

*slides the whiskey onto the counter* No one's judging you sir. *she winks and pours herself a kettle one before taking a sip then hears a continuous beep from her bag* oh! guess the tobacco ship came in early. I'm going to pick Tim up some cigars. Octavius, you want anything? And you, sir, do you smoke? I'm about to loot a tobacco trade ship. They have high quality stuff, *she says, slinging her bag over her shoulder. A koala swings down from the rafters and plops himself in her bag*

"sorry m'lady. my job requires i stay relativly out of trouble. within reason of coarse." he raises his shot in cheers and downs it as she leaves

*Walks into the bar looking around* Well, this is interesting. *Sits down at the bar and pulls out a notebook, a pen, and a throwing knife, placing each on the bar and looking up at the selection of liquor* Baileys and Jamesons in ye have it.

*Walking in an dbrushing a light coat of snow off of his coat* Hello miss. *Going behind the bar and making the drink* How are you tonight?

At ease. *chuckling* Welcome to the Rejected gear. I take it you are in charge of those RAF marines?*luaghs a little* poor souls. Any ways...what would you like to drink?

*Starts pouring the rum shots* Ive seen their type before, they love to show off for women. I wouldnt worry to deeply, I'll keep em at parade rest next time. The funny thing is though, they looked about my age*chuckles*

20 years old and feel like I'm forty*chuckles*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station