A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brielle hears the loud voices quarreling and looks up to see Felix first and foremost. She jumps up and into his arms, hugging him tightly and giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"No shore leave? No wonder I haven't seen you in so long...." She looks behind him and spots the owner of the female voice. Her brows furrow, trying to figure out just who this is. Nodding in lieu of a curtsy. "Lady Brielle, pleased to make your acquaintance..." She squirms until Felix drops her. "And you might be?" She tilts her head, a questioning look in her eyes.

"Vice Admiral Amelia Valerius, Commander of the third fleet. And yes there hasn't been any shore leave due to recent world events." The attractive middle aged woman in tan officer clothing replied. "The pleasure is mine," Holding out her hand to shake Brielle's

"Don't mind her Brie," lighting a cigar. "She is blowing smoke and pulling some of her big wig power, but in all seriousness she is my boss and we have been running ragged, the C.O.G. afoot, and cleaning up some of tura' lu's leftovers," Blowing smoke rings in the air.

She smiles sweetly and firmly shakes the woman's hand.

"Nice to put a face to the big boss of all these missions after all of this time..." She looks to Felix and raises an eyebrow. "I do hope the two of you get along. Spending all that time together on a closed ship, and all of that...Men and women...Mars and Venus...could be a challenge." She nods to the both of them and takes a seat, resuming reading her book.

"That's a little bitter," choking on his whiskey a bit. "Such bitterness from a sweet girl," Looking back to Valerius, "Sorry about that she is normally sweet and not so snipey."

"Its fine Felix, we are here to grab some of the tech and be on our way. I will give you time to sort this out after we get some of the tech from the vault," Looking at her watch, unaffected by what Brielle said. "I am waiting on you Felix."

"Fine, fine, fine, I'll be back  in a bit with some of the tech," Walking over and activating the panel to the lift.

She frowns. "I know what happens when men are gone for a long time." Muttering to herself, "God knows I watched how it destroyed my mother..." Shaking her head, she catches the tail end of the conversation. "Wait, you mean you are leaving this evening?" she calls to Felix's retreating back with a little catch in her voice.

"Yes Felix will be leaving, in the morning. I figured I would give him the night with you before we put him back on the front lines again. And as to your concern, don't. Felix is one of my best soldiers and pilots. He has saved the lives of my men countless times now," Taking a seat at the bar, leaning up against it, "We need him for our line of work."

Felix came back up with a black briefcase, he reluctantly gave it to Valerius. "There, now I am going to enjoy my evening off," heading out to the patio.

She shakes her head as Valerius leaves, still having a funny feeling from the familiarity in which she had addressed Felix.

"So, one night?" she says, a little sadly,as she straightens out his collar.

"I know you don't like her, and neither do I, but you have to give her some trust," Sipping his whiskey, "I could have been given less time. I have been doing a lot of work along with jack on their ship."

The older man in the corner asks for another pint of stout and settles back to watch the others with a measure of curiosity. His clothing is worn from travel, but of high quality. His boots, now dusty, show signs of having had a high luster at one time. His accent seems slightly German, but with an odd American overtone.

*Walks into the gear and put's his white top hat on the rack* Hey ya'll. 

Wil waves from his chair, leaning back into the well worn cushions and sighs. A smile crosses his lips as he watches Brielle greet the long absent Felix. With a wave he greets Dusten as well. The man in the corner looked to be familiar but he could not be sure.

Nods to the newcomer in reply and sips his drink, his eyes scanning the room.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station