A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

always! *still smoking* whew...I think I lost them..

Im gonna go out on the proverbial limb and assume "Them" is bad? 

demon pirates...where you not listening?*takes a deep breath and releases the rest of the excess steam* and yes, they are quite bad... I would've gotten Valerian to help...but i couldn't find him. oh well, i outran them. it's hard to beat hydraulic legs..*giggles* i can run for literal miles.

*comes in with a suitcase and a shipping box one in each hand...the box is easily a 250 pound box* hey everybody, how's it a goin?*grins..she's got more gears on her than last time. like the metal is spreading*

Brielle looks up from her book she is reading, closing it as she does so. "Silver, good to see you. It has been a while!" She notes the suitcases and raises an eyebrow. "Are you going or coming?"

suitcase is for a friend i'm to meet here. the crate is for Alex, a nice shipment of French Caramel *smiles*

Wil makes his way in slowly. The twisted shaft of his cane seeming to be all that is keeping him upright. Though his clothing looks as if he just came from the cleaner his beard looks to not have been trimmed in days. He makes his way slowly to his chair and settles in it, careful not to let his ankle move in any way. "Good day my friends. I hope everyone is doing well."

Brielle notes his haggard appearance with concern. "Wil, are you....ok?"

"Just a touch of the rhuematiz Wil?" Ian pulls himself from the comfy chair after too many days just ruminating. "Care for a refill?"

Wil waves to them both and smiles. "No. Not the arthritis. I've been pushing myself in my workouts lately and the other day I tried a full lunging thrust. I, unfortunately, had my foot set in the correct form for such a move. Which it can't bend that way. So it's been hurting me for several days. I can't even stand long enough to shave and I dare not let Shankar shave me!" 

He laughs and pulls out his pipe, filling it and lighting quickly.

She shakes her head. "Perhaps you shouldn't be pushing yourself so very hard? Your body does need a break every once in a while..." She gets up and pours herself a glass of wine.

I've recently received some disturbing news. I'm afraid pushing myself is going to become quite regular my dear." He laughs and puffs his pipe.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station