A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wolfinson gives her a weak smile. “Hello, Miss Brielle. Since you are so guarded with your name, I will not repeat it outside of your company. As for what brings me here, well, it’s complicated. It has to do with polar aether fluctuations, ice-breakers, The Hollow Earth theory, and university funding.”

*stumbles in her right arm off her body and tucked under her left arm like a book- hey..

Brielle smiles sweetly and nods. "I understand....most of us have come here for various and always complicated reasons. If you need a place to stay...we also offer lodging..." At that moment Silver bursts through the door. Brielle looks over with a bit of Astonishment. "Silver.....dear.....do you need some help?"

"Well, I may actually wish to take you up on the offer of lodgings, seeing as- Why is she holding her own arm?!" He looks at Silver, then back to Brielle, then back to Silver, his eyes wide with disbelief. "Why are you holding your own arm?!"

Brielle giggles. "Well, see, she is mostly

made of mechanical parts by now." She tsks slightly. "Still...it must have been one heck of a battle!" She gently takes the arm from silver and taking her other arm, guides her to a chair to sit down.

"Now tell me dear, what happened?" She has a look of concern upon her face.

hey, nice to meet ya, name's captain Silver Steamaether of the HMS pocketwatch*holds out arm...the one that's off* 

[[Who is Silver addressing?]]

[[luke, she know Brie already :) ]]

Wolfinson, interested in this very odd establishment, prompts the young Miss Brielle. "What sorts of lodgings do you offer?"

Brielle thinks that the way Wolfinson is looking at her is suspicious. She hopes Felix gets home soon. “Erm....do you want another whiskey?”

"I certainly wouldn't mind one. Those lodgings you mentioned, though. Please tell me more."

Stepping behind the counter and pulling a key from under the bar, she replies. “We have some rooms available...”

Wolfinson looks at Brielle expectantly, hoping for more detail on said rooms.

She giggles. “You are lucky....we just renovated a few months ago. They are quite lovely.”

A few minutes later, after investigating the offered quarters, Wolfinson returns to the bar, looking dumbstruck and blinking at Brielle.

She blinks back at him. "I told you they were lovely, did I not?"

"Are... are you certain I'm not supposed to pay anything?"

"Positive. Perhaps if you stay here long term, you might help out with a project or two....but otherwise, we are quite financially fine!" She smiles. "Enjoy!"

"I, well... all right, then. Thank you very much. What do I owe you for the whiskey?"

Wolfinson approaches the bar, still a little perplexed by the entire situation. "Well, Miss B. It appears I may be staying a while."

‘Miss B’ fails to stifle a giggle. “Sir, around here for the most part everyone knows who I am...although I suppose a little caution until you know who the regulars are wouldn't hurt.” She gives him a sly wink. “And I do hope you enjoy your stay.”

He nods, looking around. “Do you mind if I ask about the facilities? Given how full of surprises this place seems to be, I was wondering if you might not be willing to give me an account of them.”

"Avoid all 'unearthly' vapors and you should be fine, Luke..." Ian murmurs from the depths of his chair. "Pray explore the ins and abouts. Most of this place seems 'safe' and not likely to kill you outright."

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station