A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

[[I should have clarified. This fellow's first name is Phillip, though he hasn't introduced himself as anything other than Professor Wolfinson.]]

*Emmet crawls into the bar bloody and coughing. He collapses, letting his arms fall around him, looking up at the lights of the wooden chandelier and gasping.* Someone, please, *he pants*

Brielle hears a thump and comes rushing out from her bedroom to find a bloody man collapsed upon the floor. She kneels down beside him, quickly checking for a pulse and then the source of the blood. Gently shaking him to check for consciousness, she is rewarded by a faint stirring.

"What happened to you?"

Emmet coughed, "the Widow, the mutiny. We failed. We all failed. I came here." He choked on his words.

She mutters to herself. "The Widow..." Then louder, "Oh God! The Widow! A mutiny?"

She prods him, "What happened? What mutiny? And where in the HELL is Arabella?" She is somewhere between angry and terrified, voice shrill and tearing up because she is helpless to find and help her friend.

Emmet forces himself to sit up and rests a hand on Brielle's shoulder. "The silver Widow is crashed to the ground. no hope for anyone on board it. I escaped with the Aussies. Your Arabella was welded into her room."

Shocked, Brielle sits quietly for a moment, before quietly murmuring, "No....not possible!", with some incredulity in her voice. She angrily swipes at her face as unwanted tears start to form.

"God Dammit." Her voice breaks into a sob and she slumps onto Emmet.

"She always escapes. Always. She is craftier than that, quicker than that...there must be some mistake, she had to have gotten out without anyone noticing!" She is hysterical at this point.

"no," Emmet shook his head, "I drugged her myself. we made sure the room was secure."

Brielle's head snaps up, her eyes flashing dangerously.

"Why the FUCK did you drug her and weld her into her room?"

Emmet sighed, "I had been following David," He pulled himself up with the help of a table. "I was convinced that following two women both much younger than myself, one practically a child, was pathetic. David opened my eyes to that."

Steel in her voice, she nearly growls, "Continue."

She slides her hand into a pocket of her skirt, feeling for her pistol.

"Therefore, I killed her." Emmet smiled a bit. "but then David wanted to kill me. So here I am."

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station